[Release] nTeleporter

Screen:

Showcase :

Information:
A simple Optimized teleporter, compatible with vehicle.

Feature :

• You can change your markerID and Color for each marker.
  • You can teleport while in a vehicle.
  • Compatible controller.

Download

Version 1.1.0

• Version more opti.
9 Likes

what new about this one to the other thats out there ??

1 Like

tbh i don’t know really the diff, i just saw a lot of people saying they can’t teleport with a car, so i do my own, if that can help people here we go.

all feature are in the description. thanks for your feedback.

So its the same as all the other TP systems.

1 Like

check the code, and compare it if needed.

no time to check all teleporter release, if mine help you, then here we go.
thanks for your feedback.

not saying its going to be the same code but its going todo the same thing lol

2 Likes

it’s a teleporter so he do basically the same thing, right.
and when i say, check the code, and compare it if needed.

it’s mean, look what’s new on it, not if it’s the same thing, because yes he do basically the same thing, but with more feature maybe, understand ?.

Hey man , it is possible to block a type of vehicle for each tp zone ?

Nice release by the way

1 Like

of course, by adding an blacklist on the json file and then check if the vehicle is on it, then not spawn the vehicle, if i have time i will add it. thanks for your feedback.

1 Like

It becomes interesting with a menu that opens, and you can choose where you can teleport to. :wink:

1 Like

Hey, i didn’t think of adding a menu because it’s only 2 zone, in/out.
but if i get some time, i will look what can i do like adding multiple point for each one.

Saw this kind of feature on a Russian FiveM server. They’re using it to replace the elevator system.

1 Like

not a bad idea.

To be honest, you could’ve made this so much better than the other ones. This teleporter, is just as simple as the other ones theres on the fivem forum.
I would like to see something unique, maybe put som sounds in on it, or some kind of animation.

No point making a teleport system, that already exsists.

1 Like

i understand what u mean i will add some thing cool in few days when i have some times.

:+1: :+1:

1 Like

Can you use this to teleport a car under the map?

try it

Thank you. I’ve tried all the other teleporters I could find but none of them worked. this one did the trick

1 Like

Hi! nice script I love it!
Is it possible to put several locations? cause When I’ve put like 8 lines, the script doesn’t work anymore

1 Like