[ESX] [PAID] Teleport Script

This script allows you to create teleport points and configure them
Config:

Preview: https://youtu.be/7AEbHyeGVJI

Buy here

3 Likes

its equal to simple_teleport

In my script, you can add 3D text and a drawing radius so that it does not burden players all the time
I have a convenient config
Screenshot_3

0.03ms on 2 coordinates, and when there are 50 of them, the load will increase

Why this is paid?

Please share both with us if the similarity in code is high. You can DM moderation

so this script can also have private tps for certain jobs?

This code was written by me personally without borrowing from other resources.

Script checks all the jobs in the array using PlayerData.job.name
Screenshot_4

Too simple to be paid for when there are numerous free resources out there that have basically the same purpose to it. This just aint it chief. :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1:

Rating 0/10 :-1:

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: say no more… this forums needs to go back to “free releases” only… to many people are selling scripts that been copied from others or stolen from others and when you report it no one does anything about it

5 Likes

Facts, there is basicly as you said copied or really simple paid resources every where

No but qalle teleport :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Well this script has a good config and 3dtext also the price isn’t expensive, the script doesn’t have to be the best to be paid, is up to everyone to buy it or not…

1 Like

It’s still a bit ridiculous the degree of simplicity some of these paid resources provide. Not so much this one as it seems to add some different stuff and the author includes a decent Config for the resource, but in general a lot of them just reeks of desperation for $$$.

Don’t get me wrong the moderators do a wonderful job at screening these and responding to reports related to them; it’s just a little saddening to see that some of these super simple releases would have 100% been released open source many months ago, and are now being sold for a few bucks just to make a profit.

A lot of them are first time posters too and have no free work publicly so you have no reference for their code style, or their reliability ether. You’ll even notice that some of the authors will recycle portions of their UI and re use them across different paid resources, ensuring it’s minimal effort for maximum profit. I personally hate the way things have become with these low quality paid releases (again not referring to OP here as I wouldn’t consider this low quality.), but there’s no changing it unfortunately.

People should still voice their opinion on the quality of them, but ultimately script selling is here to stay. Everyone just needs to accept it at this point.

We require an extra amount of quality for paid releases. Any of you that purchased it can DM it to moderation. Earlier I asked OP to DM it but he hasn’t.

Please DM the source code to moderation for a quality check.

Sorry, I did not quite understand your messages, my English is not good enough, I will send it now

I cannot send you a message
Screenshot_6

Uh, I did not say to DM me. I told you to DM moderation

It’s unlisted pending investigation. Waiting message of source code to @moderation