Ghphone error

I have a problem with GCPHONE when I change the key to 188 which in this case is F1, can I deactivate the phone, can someone help me?

but if I leave the key at 189 which is f2 then if I open the phone I want to change the key and it works for me please help me

the key to F1 is 288

:slight_smile:

Yes friend I know that 288 is F1 but when I change the key for F1 the phone stops working for me. YOU HAVE A DISCORD TO PLEASE HELP ME … I would appreciate it a million… I do not know much English but if you think you can help me here by uploading the photo of how you have your mobile client or something anyway I want you to help me please

https://gyazo.com/552b041d38b9a96fe9b7558578c09f7b

i buy the scritps :frowning: but thanks for you help thanks very much

I don’t know if you knew, but under fivem rules, it’s forbidden to buy script’s … you know that with what you told me you can literally take a catch and report yourself, right?

no lo sabia de verdad

:slight_smile:

hey and you don’t know how I can get the script to teleport indoors without touching any commands? PLEASEEE HELP and sorry for bothering you so much but you’re the only one who tries to help me

check out this script can help you, if I’m not mistaken there are two more or three that are similar that can also help you

thanks very much

hello again can you tell me an esx_drugs link that is working please

es que ese scripts ejemplo para el processo de las drogas ahi que pulsar E cada vez que hace un “Poncho, kilo, weed_process” Pulso E me hace un poncho y tengo que volver a tocar E y asi

you can edit that, you don’t necessarily have to put the “E” to your liking, it’s a basic script, you just have to look inside and modify it the way you want …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.