[Release] Mx Crafting [PAID][ESX]

Explanation

This is a crafting script, ie an interactive script for the player to craft their items, if they are available.

Video: Example crafting

Features

• To open crafting, just go to the defined location and press E
  • Define which items can be crafted by players.
  • Create and determine the item recipe that can be crafted by players
  • Set the amount of drops to drop recipe items to craft an item
  • Define how many items will be needed to craft an item
  • Define the crafting locations and which items can be crafted from that location
  • Define whether a crafting location can be accessed by any player, or whether only some players with a specific permission can access that crafting
  • Set the crafting time for each item, whether it will take X seconds to craft or whether it will be instantaneous.
  • Define the cost (money) of crafting that item, that is, if it will be with money, bank or black money, to leave it without cost, just leave the cost 0.

Nui has notification, if:

• The player has no money.

yt2udon.gif

• There is no weight or limit to get the item

RbIUQr4.gif

• Or for some apparent reason, the player magically no longer has the recipe item

XD0j5ga.gif

Permission to access crafting

• Some crafting locations may be restricted, that is, only players with permission (job name) will be able to access that location

8Zj8P4f.gif

Items that can only be made at a crafting site

• Some items can be restricted and crafted only in one location, so if the player tries to place any item from the recipe in another craft, he will not be able to craft it, nor will the recipe appear.

Sk32enK.gif

Configuration

• In Config.lua, you can translate any text that the GUI has any way you want.
  • In Moonset you can change the scale, position, opacity and you can adjust it as you wish.
  • To create the crafting locations is very simple, just go to Config.lua and define in crafting_blips.
  • To create craftable items is very simple, just go to Config.lua and define in Items.
  • To create recipes for craftable items is very simple, just go to Config.lua and define in Recipe_Items.
  • In Config.lua, I left examples of locations, items and recipes for you to see and create yours.

Attention
All tests were done on PlumeESX by tabarra, technically how previous versions of esx should work, otherwise you can contact me.

Update 1.0 (build 1.1)

• Fixed font-family bug in css vuejs.
  • Adjusted cookbook, was very slow.
  • Added show/hide items button in cookbook. Clicking will show all craftable items in that blip, if configured correctly.
  • Added in ā€œConfig.luaā€ ā€˜show_itemsā€™ and ā€˜hide_itemsā€™ to translate.
  • Attention: Never create items with the same name in the same blip.

https://imgur.com/ijfExuM.gif

Those who have already purchased can download directly from the download link (Build 1.1)

Dependencies

• None

This script has no IP protection or encryption.

Buy and download here: https://mxlol-shop.tebex.io/package/4514406

See our other scripts:
Mx Show Damage (new)
Mx Crafting V2 (new)
Mx Custom Car V2 (new update)
Body Damages V2 (new update)
Tattoos Shop and Degrade Hair
Mx Custom Car
Body Damages
Mx Keycodes
Fix Wiring [FREE]
Lockpick minigame [FREE]

7 Likes

looks really cool, kinda what Iā€™ve been looking forā€¦ Is there a way you can have it so some stuff can be crafted anywhere and some stuff only at the designated spot?

1 Like

Yes it is possible, you can define if such location can craft ā€˜Item 1ā€™, ā€˜Item 2ā€™ and ā€˜Item 3ā€™, and in another location, craft ā€˜Item 4ā€™, ā€˜Item 5ā€™ and ā€˜Item 6ā€™.

Itā€™s very simple to make this configuration.

Iā€™m asking if its able to be made a command which would make anyone able to craft anywhere, not just specific points on the map?

1 Like

Ah yes :smile:, with some adjustments very quickly, yes, it can be done and I can help you to make this adjustment. :wink:

you make other custom scripts? vrpex?

1 Like

I will soon release a version of this script for VRP/VRPEX Basic. :smiley:

Good script)

1 Like

Thank you very much :heart:

With this adjustment, is it still possible to lock certain items to locations, but some simpler items can be done anywhere? ex. Cigarettes can be made with rolling papers and tobacco can be made anywhere, but I have to go to a specific area to craft a weapon using X parts.

Is this possibly a big enough thing to just update the script to add useAnywhere = true/false straight to the config, defaulting every item to false?

1 Like

Yes, technically itā€™s possible yes, Iā€™m already working to add this to the script.
In the current version it is already possible to do this, however, you always need to go somewhere, there is no access from anywhere function (for example command chat: /craft name)

looks cool , nice work

1 Like

My only question is there some way to add a recipie to the crafting. So i can see what i need to craft each item. like a recipe book or something.

1 Like

The system does this, but you need to have at least one item that you know you can craft, for example, item ā€œweapon pieceā€ by placing this item in the slot, items that can be crafted will appear on the left in the ā€˜CookBookā€™. made with the item ā€˜weapon pieceā€™.
Now if you mean to show all the items that can be crafted, independently if the player puts some item in the slots or not, yes it is possible to do that, I can do it in the future.

yeah thats what i meant but configurable so i can hide some but show others

1 Like

Iā€™ll try to do it as soon as possible, thanks for the idea :wink:

hell yeah. thats really the only thing that id like. the ability to show them all is nice but ability to hide some is wayyy better

1 Like

Update 1.0 (build 1.1)

• Fixed font-family bug in css vuejs.
  • Adjusted cookbook, was very slow.
  • Added show/hide items button in cookbook. Clicking will show all craftable items in that blip, if configured correctly.
  • Added in ā€œConfig.luaā€ ā€˜show_itemsā€™ and ā€˜hide_itemsā€™ to translate.
  • Attention: Never create items with the same name in the same blip.

Those who have already purchased can download directly from the download link (Build 1.1)

New Mx Crafting V2 version released [ESX/QBCore]