Water Filters [ESX/QB/CUSTOM][FREE]

Explanation

I made this script for my old server a long time ago, I don’t know if there is already something similar here on the forum, but it is a very simple water filter script.
Basically, the player can fill a water bottle at any filter on the map, just get close to a filter, have an empty water bottle in the inventory and press E to fill it (If you are going to exchange items, remove your empty bottle and give you a full bottle of water :sweat_smile:).
In the future I may bring some updates, add some interface indicating the amount of water in each filter, future ideas

Settings

• Just configure the script for the desired framework, place the script on the server and start it.
  • I only tested on QBCore, but on ESX it should work fine.
  • For other frameworks, a simple modification, and everything will work too.
  • It is necessary to have the items ‘water_bottle’ and ‘water_bottle_empty’ registered in the item list of your QBCore or ESX server.
  • You can change these items in the configuration easily.
  • Easy-to-translate script.

Download in Github

See our other scripts:
Tattoos Shop V2 [Create tattoos and Degrade Hair] Create your tattoos, using the image you want
Tattoos Shop and Degrade Hair
Body Damages V2
Mx Custom Car V2
Body Damages
Mx Custom Car
Mx Crafting V2
Show Damage
Memory Game
Snake Game
Horses Race (Multiplayer, bet and skins)
Mx Keycodes
Mx Crafting
Fix Wiring [FREE]
Lockpick minigame [FREE]
Bolt And Nut Game [FREE]

6 Likes

Amazing release!

1 Like

Nice release, should add an optional feature to return an empty bottle upon drinking. Cut down on that nasty littering problem we have :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

In this case, this can be done in the framework itself, the drinking action is not part of my script, just add it to the ‘drink’ function to add the empty bottle, I’ll see how to do that later and post it here.

1 Like

like mxlol said its not part of their script it is ur consumable script that would give back an empty bottle

1 Like