[FREE][Release] Fix Wiring [STANDALONE]

Explanation

A simple Fix Wiring minigame, Among Us style.
I made this script a while ago for my server to make a direct connection when stealing a vehicle, everyone loved the idea and this minigame can be used in several ways.

This minigame is not my own, what I did was simply convert it to work on fivem.
Original author by Louis Hoebregts (Codeopen Fix Wiring: https://codepen.io/Mamboleoo/pen/NWrBoep).

The minigame is completely STANDALONE, just call an event with the necessary configuration and the minigame will open.

Video

How to use

The minigame has an event with CallBack Function, that is, when calling the event, it will only execute the event function if the minigame is successfully completed.

Just call this event in other scripts and use your creativity.
This is a client-side event.

TriggerEvent("Mx::StartMinigameElectricCircuit", x, y, scale, size_game, sound_name, function()
	print(">>>>>>  Success  <<<<<<")
end)

Parameters

• x = position on screen
  • y = position on screen
  • scale = game size in scale (example: 1.0 normal)
  • size_game = game size in vmin
  • sound_name = audio name + format (example: 1.ogg)

Minigame Audio

• You can set any minigame ending audio, just take the audio and put it in the sounds folder and set it in the event

Keys

• ESC = Close the minigame
  • Backspace = Closes the minigame

Update 1.0

• Added 7 variations of wire connections

https://i.imgur.com/5ukTcpE.gif

Download on Github

See our other scripts:
Mx Show Damage (new)
Mx Crafting V2 (new)
Mx Custom Car V2 (new update)
Body Damages V2 (new update)
Tattoos Shop and Degrade Hair
Mx Custom Car
Body Damages
Mx Keycodes
Mx Crafting
Lockpick minigame [FREE]

13 Likes

Among Us vibes. Love it. Thanks!

2 Likes

Iā€™m very glad you liked it :grinning:

Does it randomize the wire paths everytime ?

1 Like

Unfortunately no, itā€™s always the same path of the wires, and yes, I think itā€™s possible to do random, Iā€™ll see that later

No problem, If it could be random i would 100% use this but without that function it makes it hard to implement as people would have the path cracked in a few seconds with muscle memory. Great resource however!

1 Like

Update 1.0

• Added 7 variations of wire connections

1 Like

somone can explain how connect this with as example esx_repairkit?

1 Like

Great minigame for an electrician job. Thanks!

1 Like

Depending on which version of esx_repairkit you are using, because in a quick search, I found 3 modifications of this script, but anyway, it is possible to use the minigame to repair the vehicleā€™s engine, you will only have to make some changes to the esx_repairkit code , in this case, itā€™s not just putting the event to start the minigame, tell me which one you use, so I can see it

Iā€™m glad you liked it :heart:

1 Like

i have this one

or give a better one?

Hey, Do you have a discord server or something? I am having trouble using this minigame.

1 Like

Eyoo with the randomization of the wires, this is actually great!!
I was planning on creating an electrician job with this kind of script, fuses burn etc.
Was also looking for an among-us style switch (lights off thing) game but this will do the trick!
Combined with weathersync blackout, this is awesome!! Good job

1 Like

Unfortunately I donā€™t have discord, support only here on the forum in private

Iā€™m very happy that you liked it :grinning: :heart:

Heyy
So I tried it, implemented it into a suitable job.
First of all; I canā€™t get the window to be where I want.

I had to use TriggerEvent(ā€œMx::StartMinigameElectricCircuitā€, 10, 10, 100, 700, 0, function()
to make it even remotely visible and its in the top left corner.
The thing I miss is a fail option. As in; maybe a timer configuration (you need to finish it in time).

The parameters are completely wrong, the correct one would be
TriggerEvent(ā€œMx::StartMinigameElectricCircuitā€, ā€˜50%ā€™, ā€˜92%ā€™, ā€˜1.0ā€™, ā€˜30vminā€™, ā€˜0ā€™, function()

The failure option only had a timer, because theoretically there is no way to fail the minigame or you complete it or close it, I can try to add it in the future

1 Like

I understand, its completed or not. But I meant a timer function, where you need to complete it BEFORE time runs out. Thanks for clearifying

Iā€™ll try to add the timer this week or as soon as possible