[RELEASE] [FREE] T1GER Mix Bundle (15 Premium Resources)

Enjoy this these premium resources for FREE. You can click on each resources which will take you to its respective forum post and/or youtube showcase.

Resources

1. Heist Preps
  2. Tow Trucker
  3. Traffic Policer
  4. Shops
  5. Deliveries
  6. Bank Robbery
  7. Garage
  8. Keys
  9. Chop Shop
  10. Insurance
  11. Truck Robbery
  12. Miner Job
  13. Gold Currency
  14. Yacht Heist
  15. Pawn Shop

Framework

Download

GitHub Repository
GitHub Repository Releases

Important

• Fully open source code, customize as you like.
  • Use these resources at own risk, these resources are no longer maintained or supported.
  • The bundle contains more than 10.000+ lines in total.
  • Resources only work with ESX Legacy.
  • You are more than welcome to contribute to the repository and add support for frameworks, inventories, targets and so on.
  • Resources all together are worth £400+ but now available for FREE

Information

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 10000+
Requirements ESX Legacy
Support No
14 Likes

t1ger thank you very much for this contribuite :heart_eyes:

You are most welcome! :heart:

3 Likes

Do it supports esx legacy?

THANKS SO MUCH T1GER!!!
I had a few of these, and def got access to a few more that i was looking at.
So stoked to see you back in the community!

I had some customers who tested with it and worked as I only use a few ESX functions, which are present in Legacy too.
However, if it doesn’t I am pretty sure u can quickly replace/fix the ESX functions to work with Legacy stuff.

1 Like

Glad to hear mate! :heart:

1 Like

Love your stuff and own most of it. This is a great reset release. Can’t wait for it to come back supporting QBCore. Please do keys first. I really really really really miss that one.

3 Likes

As a customer of all of these scripts before they got put in this bundle/open sourced/etc, I was already a huge fan.

With them being this cheap and open-source now, this is a deal of a life-time. Each script can easily be customized and adapted to your server, to make a truly custom experience for your players. Even if the Configs don’t satisfy you, the code itself is easy enough to read and customize. If you’ve got some coding knowledge, the scripts are easy to copy and create similar but entirely new jobs/crimes yourself.

2 Likes

Thank you so much bro!

Thanks a lot man!

AWESOME! Been trying to get some support for your scripts, it’s good to see us paying customers can FINALLY get support again :heart:

100% mate! Glad to be back

Bundle is now officially available for FREE! Please read the description thoroughly.

2 Likes

Really ? If true, u make really a good job. TY for this.

Sorry for my English :skull:

Very Nice

Moved repository from GitLab to GitHub and added repository to releases for easy download and version. comparison. :+1:

GitHub Repository
GitHub Repository Releases

Added zip file for yacht-vault MLO.
Old download link didn’t seem to work apparently.

[script:t1ger_minerjo] SCRIPT ERROR: @t1ger_minerjob/server/main.lua:10: attempt to index a nil value
[script:t1ger_minerjo] > handler (@es_extended/server/modules/callback.lua:19)
[  script:es_extended] SCRIPT ERROR: error object is not a string

Do you have any idea how to fix this?

So is this for ESX ort QB I am seeing mixed info here lol. I would love to use these all if they are for QB, I like your other paid scripts so these must be awesome