Well the title is pretty self-explanatory. It lets you orbit the camera around your character when you are dead. The game takes all control from you when you die, which I think as an absolute no-go of as a developer. NEVER take too much control from the player!
Video Tutorial and Showcase:
How to use the DeathCam:
- Just use mouse (or controller) to rotate the camera as usual
- in the config.lua you can change the maximum orbit radius of the cam
- Feel free to request additional changes
Check out my other scripts as well!
- CinematicCam - Lets you fly around the world with a lot of different camera functions.
- AdvancedParking - Lets you park any vehicle anywhere and prevents despawns.
- VehicleTransport - Adds much more dynamic to the attaching and detaching vehicles from transport vehicles
- MarkerManager - Easy-To-Use Marker Creation and Management.
start DeathCamin your server.cfg. Loadorder is completely irrelevant for this script, as it doesn’t have any requirements.
- clear server and client cache
- Make sure, that there are no other scripts interfering (e.g. if you activate another camera from another mod, that may eventually break it)
Found a bug or have any ideas?
Let me know in this topic!
Do you want to edit and upload this script?
Feel free to, as long as you at least link to this thread and I am mentioned in the credits