[Release] Force First Person in Vehicles - Works with every vehicle!

What does it do exactly?

This resource forces first person in vehicles (including bikes, boats, etc.) for every player.

Showcase video: Vehicle First Person Showcase - FiveM Resource - YouTube

Requirements

• None

Features

• Upon entering any vehicle, the player is forced into first person directly.
  • If the player is teleported into any vehicle, he will also be forced into first person.
  • When the player exits a vehicle, the camera gets reset to whatever he used before sitting in the vehicle. (e.g. when in far away camera before entering the vehicle, you will be set into the far away camera after exiting the vehicle again)
  • It includes a blacklist for vehicle models and complete vehicle classes. (players in these vehicles will not be forced into first person)
  • Full source code included.
  • Script can be restarted any time.
  • Uses the Asset Escrow System (no obfuscation yet, everything is editable).

Planned Features

• Permission based whitelist for players (so they are not forced into first person).

Performance

• Client Side: 0.02ms
  • Server Side: -

Known Issues

• Submersibles switch to third person when directly on the water surface (first person under and
    above water still works).
  • Driving any vehicle deep enough into water (apart from submersibles) will switch to third person.

Installation instructions

1. Extract the downloaded folder into your resources.
  2. Start the resource in your server.cfg:
ensure VehicleForceFirstPerson

Patchnotes

Open Me

TBD

Where can I get this?

This script is currently purchasable for 4.00€ (without tax) at: https://kiminazes-script-gems.tebex.io/package/4611402

Check out my other scripts as well!

2 Likes

I don’t think this script is worth to be paid.

3 Likes

To verify quality of this release please send a copy of your resource to moderators group

Does this include the back of motorcycles? Because if so, it is not all vehicles.

As this got listed again, I decided to clarify a few things first:

• Upon entering any vehicle, the player is forced into first person directly.
  • If the player is teleported into any vehicle, he will also be forced into first person.
  • When the player exits a vehicle, the camera gets reset to whatever he used before sitting in the vehicle. (e.g. when in far away camera before entering the vehicle, you will be set into the far away camera after exiting the vehicle again)
  • It includes a blacklist for vehicle models and complete vehicle classes. (players in these vehicles will not be forced into first person)
  • One thing that is not quite ready yet is a permission based whitelist for players, so they are not forced into first person.

@seawolph
First Person screenshot from the back of a motorcycle (hakuchou in this case):

One thing I did not mention is another release coming up for free for everyone:
A resource that allows you to actually look back through the side windows when in first person (similar to Euro Truck Simulator or Spintires/Mud-/Snowrunner). It is in active development and hopefully drops this week.

Citizen.CreateThread(function()

while true do
		Citizen.Wait(0)

if IsPedInAnyVehicle(PlayerPedId(), false) then
            SetFollowPedCamViewMode(4)
            DisableControlAction(0, 0, true)
        end
    end
end)

Where are my bucks ?

4 Likes

You do realize that this will not work for e.g. bikes and boats?
Where is the reset back to the cam from before entering the vehicle?
Where is the blacklist for vehicles?

If you don’t need those features, then you are probably good to go with that script. I just have taken the opportunity to create something that has not been released in this form yet.
If you want to create your own resource, go ahead. I will not stop you.

1 Like

can you put better fov when inside the vehicle? more realistic

Sadly you cannot change the fov of the default first person camera (apart from the pitiful slider in the options).

But that is definitely something I will look into. Haven’t even thought of that… But since I am trying to create a “look back” camera anyways, I can do that too :slight_smile:

1 Like

This script now uses the Asset Escrow System, meaning you can download it from your keymaster website!
There is currently no encryption being used!

Hey I was wondering is there any exports to disable first persion in some situations? Like car tuning?

Since demand for this resource has been pretty low there have also not been any suggestions so far.

I might look into it in the future when I get the time to do so.

But no, so far there is no “exclusion” system in any way. If you are inside, you are in first person.

1 Like

well you will do it please let me know I would love to buy this script <3

Then better track this Forum post or join our support server (linked in my profile/store) for receiving notifications :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im in discord already I own your advanced parking script haha <3