[Release] AD+ Graphics Pack

Please do not take credit for the release, as they are work of AD+ Development Team unless you have permission

This is a client sided graphics pack for all FiveM users. Installation instructions are included in the download and if you are unable to find out how to add it in properly, feel free to tag me below and I will help you. The pack includes shaders and retextures of GTA V standard graphics. You may pair this with RadianceV as long as you add it in after installing this graphics pack.

Other

This listing is the work of AD+. This has been a compilation of multiple textures which had been in the works for multiple years, but was never completed. Some things may be out of date, however it still works fine without any crashes or issues according to the testing team.
Credits/Inspirations:
VisualV creators
MVGA creators
StellarV creators
NVR
ISP
Real-Fixed V2.0
Real RAGE

Download:
Graphics Pack V1.0.1

Other Releases

[Release] OCRP Vehicle Reskin
[Release] LASD Sheriff Vehicle Skins | Textures Only
[Release] Airbus A220-300 / C-Series CS300
[Release] Mega Plane Pack {35 Aircrafts Included}
[Release] Port Authority Tahoe Skin | Lore Friendly
[Release] Updated Sandy Gas Station Textures

Installation Tutorial:

16 Likes

Just a question…what does this do beyond what NVR already does (which is packaged with this resource)?

NVR should not have been added, as it did cause an issue beforehand, so I am updating the link now, however it does enhance textures in terms of weather and distance.

Edit: Link has been fixed and updated

1 Like

Just a little question, are there any settings specific to the mod ? Does this graphics mod consume more or is it the same as vanilla graphics ?

Sure, the mod is going to consume more than standard graphics, as it is a modification and its not a base item of the game. With that said, I was unable to find a frame rate drop that was significant enough to write down (give or take 1-2 frames). The mod comes with everything that is needed, so there aren’t any specific settings for the mod. With that said, there probably will be more updates which will include different type of graphics packs in the future.

Hey @Lutton,

i never really installed one of these graphic mods. Always been playing vanilla.

I guess by just installing this, it will improve my experience, right?

Cheers

I followed the steps in the download but when i load into the server my game looks the same. What did I do wrong?

Who is the AD+ Development Team? I never heard of them before…

@MarkBurns Sure, the graphics pack will basically make the game more realistic @AB85 The graphics pack is most effective during rain, and during dawn/sunset. If you have gone over the instructions and it still does not look like the photos, feel free to DM me and we can figure it out.

Ok thanks :slight_smile:

so you stated that “This listing is the work of AD+. This has been a compilation of multiple textures which had been in the works for multiple years, but was never completed. Some things may be out of date, however it still works fine without any crashes or issues according to the testing team” but after checking the files seems they belong to other developers unknown unknown4 unknown3 unknown2 unknown1

1 Like

Permission has been gained from the respective owners/creators. Some specific files have not been created by the dev team, however the compilation itself is original content. I can gladly talk to the person who was in charge of getting permission to talk about it further if needed.

I love it :heart_eyes:

Please send proof of permission to @moderators group on the forums.

Can you update mod-loader? It appears red text remover no longer works after an update today. Thanks.
BTW This is great, You guys should use an ENB with it.

You can’t use ENB’s in FiveM

holy what are your settings?

Apparently you can now use ENB.

FXAA only, All very high, and Advanced is off.

1 Like

how? wtf