[FREE/PAID] L.O.R.E. Friendly Sheriff Vehicle Pack

L.O.R.E. Friendly Sheriff Vehicle Pack
Please do not take credit for the release unless you have permission. Redistribution of the free content given here is strictly prohibited.

After reading many people’s concerns, it has come to my attention that quite a few people are unhappy with the fact that the FiveM forums page is becoming mostly paid. With that said, I will be doing something slightly different with my releases. You will have the free option which contains one livery or the paid relatively cheap option of purchasing the pack in its entirety. So here are your two options:

Free:

Benefits of downloading the free version (1 livery) is that you will save the $8 from buying it on Tebex. The drawback would be that you would have to retexture the remaining liveries yourself if you decided to implement these liveries into a department. This can be time consuming and/or difficult for some.

Paid:

Benefits of downloading the paid version is that you are receiving the livery pack without having to do the hard work of using photoshop and creating the liveries yourself. This would be the best package if you need the vehicles relatively quickly and/or do not have the skills to replicate the liveries onto other vehicles yourself.

Pictures

Downloads:

Free

Paid

Other Releases

[Release] AD+ Graphics Pack
[Release] OCRP Vehicle Reskin
[Release] LASD Sheriff Vehicle Skins | Textures Only
[Release] Airbus A220-300 / C-Series CS300
[Release] Mega Plane Pack {35 Aircrafts Included}
[Release] Port Authority Tahoe Skin | Lore Friendly
[Release] Updated Sandy Gas Station Textures
[Release] Coroner Van
[Release] L.A.S.D Sheriff Station

I tried to make this as reasonably priced as possible, however I am not perfect, so feel free to leave feedback below.

1 Like

Quick suggestion for ya would be have that blackline follow under the mountains so it’s not floating mnts.

Sure, that is a possibility

I need a video
:moneybag:

I’m not sure if I will do a video for this pack, but future ones might have one.

1 Like