[Release] OCRP Vehicle Reskin

Textures only, no vehicles included in the download, but are linked below

All credit for the liveries go to @ocrp and their development team, especially A-A-Ron

After controversy over the bright blue color of the OCRP Sheriff vehicles from the Turbo DOJRP community, here is the reskin that was planned but never made it onto the main server (The full pack will be released at a later date). Some may say this is too simple, however there are people who don’t have the motivation nor time to do so, which is why I am here to help them.

OCRP Vehicles:
OCRP’s LEO Vehicle Pack (with Templates)

Download
Vehicle Reskins

1 Like

Should have searched for this before I tried to do it myself. I did it the easy way and just recolored them in paint.net and messed up the American flags on the side. This makes it look much better compared to mine.

And BTW, do you think you can make a Port Authority skin for the LSPD vehicles. If you cant that’s totally fine.

2 Likes

I will certainly look into it if there is a demand for it, sure

Yeh more cars would be awesome especially port authority

I hope you mean car liveries, as I don’t deal with the models themselves.

Sorry I did mean livery’s

sure no problem, I will most likely be releasing prototypes here before I release it fully onto the forums, that way you guys can give feedback and tweaks to the design.

So the prototypes will be released here so that we can use them and give feedback?

I will most likely be releasing the renderings and maybe some in game photos. Essentially the same type of photos as seen above

So just teasers not actually the textures?

Probably not. I will just show the teasers. After that’s done, I’ll make sure my dev team Refine any bugs and then I’ll release it.

Sounds awesome can’t wait for the next set of textures

That looks amazing

It’s better then I thought it was going to be

They look nice!

Here it is @cck9f150 @jjjj50509
[Release] Port Authority Tahoe Skin | LORE- Friendly

For the Sandy shores PD FPIU can you turn it into a Fish and Wildlife livery but make it under the BCSO Like a subdivision?