[Release] LASD Sheriff Vehicle Skins | Textures Only

Textures only, no vehicles included

Here is my skin release for Turbo DOJRP’s old LASD vehicles. These were one of the first vehicle skin pack I ever made, so please keep that in mind. The pack includes the following liveries:

Download:
LASD Texture Pack.zip (689.6 KB)
You may edit this livery as long as you ask & give credit

Update 11/18/20:

On behalf of Alliance Development, we have decided to fully release the remaining liveries on Tebex, which can be found here. We understand not everyone has the money to buy the liveries straight out, so Alliance will be compromising. Until further notice, we will be releasing 1-2 liveries on the forms (You would have to skin other templates yourself), while we would put the main pack on Tebex. We know people are not happy with FiveM assets being monetized, so we are doing our best to work with you guys.

On an even better note, a better and updated version of this concept will be releasing both on FiveM forums and Tebex soon.

Coupon code: OLDLASD will get you 20% off on Tebex

Is this suppose to be a realistic skin or a fictional skin?

1 Like

I’ll be honest, I kind of just went with the flow and did what looked the best. So to answer your question, probably fictional.

这些车都是怎么找的

a beautiful complete collection beautiful work man
:vulcan_salute:

@Qx6877
我使用了lcpdfr.com的汽车。它们很容易找到,您可以选择所需的型号。大多数汽车将具有相同的模板,因此在大多数情况下应该没问题。

I tried my best with google translate lol

hi,how do you get this livery onto the car

You need to open OpenIV and then make sure to be in edit mode. Drag and drop the ytd, ytf, etc files into OpenIV and then open the ytd file. Scroll down until you find a file usually ending with sign_1. You would then select the png and hit the replace button. Then select the png above and then hit save.

Beautiful bud. Well done. I got a question. If i want to have this on the server i play on. Would it be possible to add numbers on the roof? As 5 Chargers with 5 different numbers and ECT?

Best regards Simon.

You do have the option to add the numbers in by comparing the template with the skin given above. I am unfortunately not making modifications to the upload due to time constraints.

1 Like

Update 11/18/20:

On behalf of Alliance Development, we have decided to fully release the remaining liveries on Tebex, which can be found here. We understand not everyone has the money to buy the liveries straight out, so Alliance will be compromising. Until further notice, we will be releasing 1-2 liveries on the forms (You would have to skin other templates yourself), while we would put the main pack on Tebex. We know people are not happy with FiveM assets being monetized, so we are doing our best to work with you guys.

On an even better note, a better and updated version of this concept will be releasing both on FiveM forums and Tebex soon.

Coupon code: OLDLASD will get you 20% off on Tebex

Not trying to be rude, but it is kinda obvious that it is fictional…

Some people make skins like this and say that it’s “Realistic”.