[Release] AD+ Graphics Pack

How the hell? You mind showing us how you managed to pull that off?

one of the latest updates fixed enb support :crazy_face::crazy_face:

What file messes with emergency lighting? Iā€™ve noticed with this some cars flash slower, some are like strobe lights, and some rotators donā€™t emit light

EDIT: Nevermind, iā€™m a walnut. Didnā€™t realize there was a carcols file in here.

1 Like

Is it possible you send a download-link to youā€™r ENB, i canā€™t find the correct one?

Crashes for me like this on some servers. Tested with RSM

Edit: Changed to the original gameconfig.xml now itā€™s fine.

And you want to not overwrite the ui files or else youā€™ll be missing menu items.

Edit2: Streetlight donā€™t have a smooth transition from their far state.

Here you go bro: https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/prsa-photorealistic-san-andreas-enb
I hope it works for you coZ some users says it doesnā€™t work on their FiveM only in GTA V SP

hey how to apply this pack in gta coz i dont even know how to apply this one

Good release deserves more clout :smiley:

Thank you to @Officialy2004inc for the tutorial for installation

Not a problem.
Not the Best video. Probably will redo it sometime Lol

hello there,

first off all nice graphics pack ! really love it maybe a bit to dark at night but ok
my problem is that i have like everyday a foggy day never have sunny days something anyone knows how to fix ?

How do i install this

ā€¦

@Exotix2

Hello, How do i turn the brightness down my interior lights of cars are way to distorted (too bright) including some headlights. Thank you

you have to go into your application data and update it with the files u have now.

Hello to you man!
First thing first, your graphics pack is absolutly awesome! I use it since 3 weeks and Iā€™m in love of this one!
Iā€™ve tried a lots, and this one have everything what i am looking for. However, there is one thing that is not perfect and that is a bit disturbing. Iā€™m talking about car headlights, I get the impression that NPC cars donā€™t make any lights in front or behindā€¦
So maybe you can look for this problem?
Thank you!

Great release looks amazing.

how do i delete AD+

Probably delete the files that it affected (go through the download and see which files it changed). Or just delete the folder and then fiveM will reinstall it when you try to load up

Hi there,
i downloaded the graphics pack and it looks amazing, but there is one thing that i have been noticing after downloading the pack and that is in roleplay servers people their voicechat stutters. does anyone know why this happens or how i fix this?