[ESX] Car Boosting [Leveling System]

As it was highly requested by all of you, that an ESX version was needed we made it happen now the car boosting script is also available in ESX as well as QB.

Description

• Car boosting is a script that mainly involves killing, hacking, stealing, and some escape with drivebys. This script attracts the players due to its being mainly level and reward-based. People will unlock more levels with better rewards; with these rewards, they can purchase some exclusive stuff from shops. The leveling system integrated into this script is global, which makes it fun to grind. Most of the information is available in the preview, please go through it.

How to add/configure this script?

• This script has been made easily configurable due to the advanced config file included. You guys will not need to mess around with the code a lot to implement this on your server. For example, if you guys do not use the target on your server, you just need to put “no” in the config(We made events so that you can easily integrate that into your bt-target as everyone uses a different target system.). You can also change the rewards, XP, and everything according to your needs. Adding the script is easy as well just start and run, 0 errors should be there, and even if you guys encounter any what are we for reach us out.

Features

• This script is something new to offer in the FiveM community, it offers to kill, shoot, and hack within a time limit.
  • It is just not any heist/mission it’s based on leveling system players will have to grind for unlocking new levels which will keep your server busy.
  • This script is made to create more interaction in the server that’s why we made it in this way where 2 or more players can do the car orders together. Single players can do it as well but with some risk.
  • Police will get a notification/tracker which can be turned off by the 2nd player via hacking and can be configured according to your server’s needs.
  • Everything in this script is easily configurable it’s all according to you and your server’s needs.* The hack we used in this script is not ours so we do not include it, it can be easily changed according to your guy’s needs, by default mHacking will be given.
  • Nothing is obfuscated so you guys can have fun around with the script without any worries.
  • After reaching a certain level. The players still have the option to choose and play the previous levels and they will receive their previous perks accordingly without affecting their main level as it will be stored in the database.
  • We have included an exclusive boosting shop from where players can purchase some goods from the perks they earned from the car orders, it is also configurable according to the server needs.
  • The target is not necessary if you guys do not use it you can just put a “no” in the config. (We made events so that you can easily integrate that into your bt-target as everyone uses a different target system.)
  • Overall this script fits the category of an all-in-one script which is fun, includes grind, and with exclusive rewards and a shop.
  • This script allows you to create unlimited levels according to your server’s needs.
  • This script has One sync infinity support as well.

Config -

PREVIEW

PURCHASE

QB Version

7 Likes

fuckinMINT!

1 Like

Dm sent with to you when you can check it please

1 Like

Yea check the inbox!

Is there option VIN scratch the car to get ownership of set car?

1 Like

That is really fricking nice, especially since by the looks of it, it has a really large config.
I would personally rather make my own script then to pay 30$, but I really dont doubt
that you will get alot of sales, cause it is quite worth it to pay 30$ for that script!

1 Like

There is an update coming soon!

Thanks brother really appreciate it!

does the config allow you to change the skillbar

1 Like

Issues:

• Random location sometimes doesn’t spawn a car
  • SQL Async is not working for esx
  • LVL system does not work.
  • Currency does not work you have to manualy edit that in the client.lua
2 Likes

Hey man yes it does allow you to change the skillbar.

This is the issue for you as I see as it hasn’t appeared to anyone else at the moment but we can support you on this please message me personally.

Yes it does!

why are my comments not posting? EDIT weird this one did, others wouldnt lol.
got a discord link?

1 Like

yo dude nice script and all but before i buy this could you tell me which phone you used in the preview?

1 Like

Hey the vin scratch the cars is been worked on, it will be put in our next update, and we have set it by default that you will get a notification rather than an email as everyone uses a different phone but you guys can configure it, according to your phone and switch it to the mail else by default you will get a notification which also looks pretty cool.

We have set it by default that you will get a notification rather than an email as everyone uses a different phone but you guys can configure it, according to your phone and switch it to the mail else by default you will get a notification which also looks pretty cool.

1 Like

you are already in it lol

alright good to know, but where do i get the phone tho? looks pretty good ngl

1 Like

In the future :joy:

1 Like