[QB/ESX/Standalone] Most Advanced Whiteboard - Draw on boards

Most Advanced Whiteboard

This script allows all players to draw on whiteboards (you can also put a direct URL).
You can have up to 10 whiteboards per room and as many rooms/zones as you want (infinite boards across the map).
Comes with a command to create new whiteboards with object placer (for admins to configure).

BUY IT HERE (TEBEX - 40eur + tax)

Features

• Custom stand prop
  • Whiteboard UI - Draw inside the game (Add images, free-hand drawing)
  • Add direct URLs to the whiteboard
  • Add as much images as you want to the drawings
  • Allow other people to edit your drawings
  • Detailed configuration
  • Ingame Whiteboard Placer (easier to configure)
  • Configurable time for drawings to be deleted
  • Standalone database (no-SQL)
  • Real time edits
  • Persistent drawings after server restart (the boards reset but the drawings are saved in db)
  • Allow players to place new whiteboards anywhere on the map (Configurable)

Requirements

• ox_lib
  • ox_target or qb-target (target integration is exposed - you can integrate with your own)
  • PolyZone

Preview

Why is this “expensive”?

This script is more expensive then most of the ones you are gonna find on my tebex and in fivem in general due to the complexity that is involved in this and the time I spent building it. In addition to that, by buying this you get a full on whiteboard draw UI for free, that can be repurposed for a lot of things.

Other Works

Wiretap Script - Listen to other player’s phone calls
Phone Records - Allow jobs to access citizen’s phone records
[10€]Crime Scene and Fire Tap, 20 Evidence Markers, Body Silhouete

[Open Source] FiveM Pager System with Discord Integration
[Open Source] Dynamic Settings control interface
[Open Source] PMA-Voice Radio List - See who’s on your frequency

Code is accessible No (UI, Framework and target are acessible - more can be exposed upon request)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2000
Requirements ox_lib, ox_target/qb_target, PolyZone
Support Yes
6 Likes

:wink: excellent

1 Like

Any way to have it as default and not any target or 3rd eye?

Also any video of placing the prop is it a item ? As i did not see it in the video.

Hello, thanks for the interest.

What do you mean by default? What would you want to use to ‘trigger’ the menu if not the 3d eye? I can definitively look into it, just need to know what alternative you would be looking for.

As to the placing prop, it’s just for admin configuration for now. I can record a preview video later, but it doesn’t have much more to it (it’s a object spawner similar to what you see in my Crime Scene props preview).

Just the default ESX Legacy menu " esx_menu_default / esx_context"

Would be cool as usable item, as a lot of things can use this not just PD for RP perpose

Well, the way this is done the target is what tells what board you are interacting with, so I don’t really see a practic way of removing the target (making it optional).

As to the menu, if you don’t want to use ox_lib I can expose all the menu functions so that you can modify it to what menu you pretend to use yeah (open a ticket after purshase).

really nice work man

40 euros :skull:

1 Like

Thank you very much for the feedback!

Well, like it’s said in the topic, i do recognize it’s a value above what is usually seen, however, I couldn’t really make it lower due to the amount of time i spent on it and other factors.
This is not your average whiteboard script, and there are other solutions out there that allow those basic functionalities (like the URL) for free or a more suitable price.

Advanced Whiteboards - Updated to 1.1.0 now available on keymaster.

Players are now able (if you allow it in the Config) to place a whiteboard anywhere on the map.

Features:

• You can now allow your players to place boards anywhere
  • Integrated with qb-core for item usage
  • Standalone option via command (/wbplace)
  • Restrict permissions using ace

New config options:

Config.Whiteboards.Framework="qb-core"; -- qb-core or standalone (Define the framework you use. Can add more in framework.lua)

--Only change this if you know what you are doing. This is the different objects. How many boards can be in each polyzone (aka: room/wb area)
Config.Whiteboards.MaxObjectsPerZone=10;

--Limit of whiteboards players can place (at the same time - if a player already has 2 wb in place he can't place new ones)
Config.Whiteboards.MaxBoardsPerPlayer=2;

--Allow players to place whiteboards on the ground (Configure if you want the players to place whiteboards and how)
Config.Whiteboards.AllowPlace=true; -- Enables placing
Config.Whiteboards.UseAcePlace=true; -- Sets the usage of ace perms (false = everyone will be able to use)
Config.Whiteboards.CommandPlace=true; -- Enables /wbplace command
Config.Whiteboards.ItemName="whiteboard"; -- Item name for framework integration
1 Like