[QBCore/ESX] Phone Records - Allow jobs to access citizen's phone records

[QB/ESX] Phone Records

This script allows any job (configurable) to access Phone Records of a citizen by it’s phone number.

BUY IT HERE (TEBEX)

Features

• Multiple cellphone towers throughout the city, both already existing and new ones.

• Highly configurable. Configure what jobs have access, where the towers are located (create object in the location for new ones), where it can be used (what PDs).

• Phone calls list location of start and end of call based of the nearest cell tower.

• Lore Integrated and easy to use UI

Update 1.1.0

• Added ESX Legacy support

• Added pma-voice as a phone system. So as long as you use pma-voice it doesn’t matter what phone system you use, you will be able to use this.

Requirements

This script was made for qb-core framework and is currently integrated with the following phone systems:

• qb-phone
    or
  • pma-voice

Other phone systems can be integrated upon request and as long as there’s a documentation and events are exposed.

Preview

BUY IT HERE (TEBEX)

This script uses escrow.

Other scripts i made

[Open Source] FiveM Pager System with Discord Integration
[Open Source] Dynamic Settings control interface
[Open Source] PMA-Voice Radio List - See who’s on your frequency

Code is accessible No (only nui and config)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 600
Requirements qb-core
Support Yes
1 Like

Ready to buy it if work with gksphone and esx in future :smiley:

2 Likes

i second this for the gks phone on both

1 Like

Make it for ESX

1 Like

would be amazing for gks phone and qbcore its easy to convert to qb. Also editing the sql for other phones should be easy as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

@LSFRANCE @DriftMissile2Jz I am already working on a version for gsk, just trying to figure out what events they use first. After gsk is integrated i will look into integrating gsk-esx.

@davidao1 This script doesn’t use SQL. The integration with phone systems is made through events, and the only reason it’s not done for more then qb-phone is because there’s no documentation (or the one that exists is not enough) on the other phone scripts.

1 Like

Which events do you use for integration, I’d like lb-phone to be integrated but it has zero docs for call making whatsoever, so I wanted to see if I could get those events that are necessary documented for integration.

1 Like

Update 1.1.0

• Added ESX Legacy support

• Added pma-voice as a phone system. So as long as you use pma-voice it doesn’t matter what phone system you use, you will be able to use this.

@LSFRANCE @DriftMissile2Jz I have updated it to work with ESX and pma-voice, that way it is more global and doesn’t depend on the specific phone systems (been waiting on answer from the creators of phone systems for a while).

@TDRDevelopment ESX Legacy version is now available. If you had already purchased just update it from keymaster.

@davidao1 Made a phone system-agnostic version, now working with pma-voice. If you had already purchased just update it from keymaster.

@Jellyton The new version should work with lb-phone too

when trying to search a number this happens. im on qbcore and using pmavoice and gksphone

I will reach out to you on DM to see what the problem might be.

The problem was fixed with a update last night.

1 Like

Update 1.1.1

• Added UseEmbedTarget Config option. You can select if you want to use the script’s target or not (and then you can use the new event to trigger the UI)
  • Added new event to trigger the UI

Hey boss saw this got an update was curious as to what changed?

Hello, it was just a small update that added the option to trigger the UI via a item.

If you join Discord, i usually post the changelog there.

seen another update but was curious as to what changed as i didnt see any changelogs on discord

Hello, it was just a small bug fixing for the esx version.

No new features.

alright appreciate the fast response

i see an update on keymaster what was it for??

Hello, it only added depth to the debuging.