[PAID][QB/ESX] Wiretap Script - Listen to other player's phone calls

This script allows police (or any other jobs you configure) to listen for Phone Calls placed from or to numbers that are being monitored. When opening the system the cop can define up to 3 numbers to be monitored at the same time.

BUY IT HERE (TEBEX - 25eur + tax)

Preview

Jump to 2:40 to skip the explanation (open fullscreen. Video res: 3840x1080)

Features

• UI lore integrated
  • Monitor up 3 phone numbers at the sametime
  • Define one of the phone numbers as primary and auto-connect to their call when it comes
  • Toggle sound between calls
  • Define label names for each window
  • The players on the call you are listening to don’t hear you when speaking in local chat (default ptt)

BUY IT HERE (TEBEX - 25eur + tax)

Requirements

• qb-core / esx / standalone (framework integration is exposed)
  • pma-voice

Other works:

[Open Source] FiveM Pager System with Discord Integration
[Open Source] Dynamic Settings control interface
[Open Source] PMA-Voice Radio List - See who’s on your frequency

Code is accessible No (partially acessible - core code is not)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 650
Requirements qb-core/esx and pma-voice
Support Yes
3 Likes

Both phone scripts (records and wiretap) are now available as a bundle, with 20% discount: https://tugamars.tebex.io/package/5505668

Update 1.1.0

• Discord Logging when someone adds a new phone to the monitoring list.

QS-Smartphone compatible?

Hello, thank you for your interest.

The script works independently of the phone system you have, as long as you have pma-voice.
If you don’t use pma, I can certainly try to integrate with the phone system of your choice, just send me a DM with the Docs.

OH nice thanks. I use pma-voice so that’s great. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, i eventually figured doing the integration by phone system was gonna be a pain due to some not even exposing the events needed, so went with a more agonostic version.

If you have any question there’s a link for direct support in tebex.

1 Like

You should do a Phone Tracker Script and a Phone Call Tracer Script.

Check out: [QBCore/ESX] Phone Records - Allow jobs to access citizen's phone records - #13 by Tugamars

It is both a phone records and tracer (up to the general location depending on cell tower locations).

When i say Phone Tracker, i mean when you run a players phone number in a system, it will give you there location in a radius. Phone Call Trace, i mean when a police officer is on the phone with a player, in seconds it will give us there location.

2 Likes