Advanced Battering RAM - Breach Tool [Standalone, INV and FW Compatible]

Advanced Battering RAM - Breach through doors

Realistic hand-held Battering RAM to bring doors down (and also unlock them in locking systems).

Preview

BUY IT HERE (TEBEX - 12eur+ tax)

Features

• Animation for swinging the battering ram
  • Custom Prop
  • Hitting sound (requires interact sound)
  • Actually opens the door (rather then simply unlocking it)
  • Unlocks doors (using default fivem natives)
  • Target
  • Ox Inventory support (optional)
  • Syncronization across network and persistency across client restarts
  • Automatically works on all doors, even if they are not registered in a system. Works with standard lock systems and ‘freeze entity’ locks systems

Documentation

The full documentation for the Police Tools can be found here.

BUY IT HERE (TEBEX - 12eur+ tax)

Package

This script is sold separately but is a part of my “Advanced Police Tools”, which you can learn more about here and has plenty more modules for a considerable price:

Code is accessible Partially (configs and target)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 300
Requirements ox_lib, ox_target
Support Yes

Other works

Advanced Whiteboard - Draw on boards
Wiretap Script - Listen to other player’s phone calls
Phone Records - Allow jobs to access citizen’s phone records
[10€]Crime Scene and Fire Tap, 20 Evidence Markers, Body Silhouete - Prop spawner

1 Like

Any way to make it useable for jaksams doorcreator?

1 Like

Hello, thank you for your interest.
This is already compatible with any door creation script, even the ones that use entityfreeze instead of the door system.

Bro, atleast give credit to the original creator of the script how lame…

Not that I would need to justify it, but just so it’s 100% clear: I started creating this script long before that release even took place.

Also, the first RAM script in fivem dates back to 2020 ([IIS] Method of Entry | MOE | Enforcer / Explosive +), if you really want to go down that route…

Now, if you look at both of those scripts (the one you mentioned and the one I sent) none of the even come close to this in terms of features. Starting with the fact they all require each door added individually (which is a pain in the a** to configure) and ending with the fact they only “unlock” the door, and not actually open it like it would be expected.

You will also notice there’s a lot of thought put into this script, where a custom animation was even created for it.

If you want to criticize anything, criticize the script, not the release timming which was just unfortunate.

1 Like

does this have an item to lock the doors? i.e. chains for heists to bring up use?

This does not, this script exclusively handles the task of breaching doors if they are previously locked by any script (either regular door locks or barricades etc) or simply to get them fully open (rather then what happens when walking by a unlocked one or shooting it).

But, as you can see in the preview video there’s a ‘door wedge’ (used to block doors) that is part of the full package (Advanced Police Tools): Advanced Police Tools - 10 modules (Cuffs, Patdown, Shackles, Camera, +)

Thank you for taking the initiative with me, but he is completely right, there are sometimes 20 scripts for the same purpose and new ones are still uploaded because every single script is different in its type

1 Like