Crime Scene / Fire Tape Script + 20 Evidence Markers

a4b8a397237072c6ed341da42918395f5173ba9a_2_517x291

Crime Scene / Fire Tape & 20 Placeable Evidence Markers

The main part of the script consists of being able to place (usable item) a crime scene/police & fire tape anywhere with up to 10 different sizes.

This package contains 20 evidence markers that are placeable (usable item), and can be expanded into more by those with the knowledge.

BUY IT HERE (TEBEX - 8eur)

Preview

Pictures (Cinematic)

Pics

BUY IT HERE (TEBEX - 8eur)

Contents

• Script to place tape and edit position (check preview)
  • Script to place evidence marker close to player’s feet
  • 20 evidence markers, numbered from 1-20
  • Police Tape (Police Line Do Not Cross // Crime Scene Do Not Cross) edited texture
  • Fire Tape (Fire Line Do Not Cross) edited texture

Support

We offer direct support (link is in tebex) and are able to accomodate changes.
Script is made for qb-core but can be easily changed to any other framework, the framework part is exposed.

Additional Info

The objects that were modified and used for this script (shown in the pictures) can be found in the game files and/or here.

The DSLR camera that you see in the preview is part of r14-evidence. If you like this script you might like his too, check it out here.

Code is accessible No (framework integration is exposed)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 400
Requirements menuv
Support Yes
3 Likes

There’s a plan to add more items related to crime scenes to this script.
Let me know if you have any suggestions!

2 Likes

Nice work Marcelo!

Additional Prop Suggestions
• small evidence pylons/cones

• Coroner Props (bodybags) - something like this:

2 Likes

Update 1.1.0

• Added standalone support by default. (Config option)
  • Added /emarker [num] command for spawning markers in standalone
  • Added /ptape and /ftape to spawn a police/fire tape in standalone

Update 1.1.1

• Now /pickupmarker and /pickuptape works across network
  • Added check so spamming /ptape or /ftape doesn’t generate multiple objects and menus

Update 1.3.0

The original “Crime Scene / Fire Tape & 20 Evidence Markers” has been expanded into a more broad prop spawner to allow for future updates.

Full changelog:

• Added support for ox_lib input
  • Added new generic object spawner
  • Added object menu (for standalone) - /propsmenu
  • Added body silhouete object
  • Added Configurable way to easily add new objects with both direct and edit spawn

2 Likes

anyway we can change the menu? to like nativeui or oxlib?

1 Like

I can look into integrating it with ox_lib, but that will take a while since i’ve never worked with it.

you could just make it open source

The Menu is now also fully exposed, in order to allow for any UI changes or usage of other libs.

Update 1.2.1 available on keymaster!

2 Likes

Update 1.3.0

The original “Crime Scene / Fire Tape & 20 Evidence Markers” has been expanded into a more broad prop spawner to allow for future updates.

Full changelog:

• Added support for ox_lib input
  • Added new generic object spawner
  • Added object menu (for standalone) - /propsmenu
  • Added body silhouete object
  • Added Configurable way to easily add new objects with both direct and edit spawn

1 Like

Is there a way to do the Tape without having to move the tape around with commands? similar to how [PAID] [Standalone] [QBCore] [ESX] Advanced Police Tape - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

This guy does it? Where you can attach the tape to objects?

Hello, thanks for your interest. When i first started working on this script (about 2 years now) and made it for a server i worked for, i took the inspiration from NWParks LSPDFR script and it was like you say (attach to objects), howerver, i didn’t like it very much as it limits a lot what you can do.

If i did to attach to objects you wouldn’t be able to put it from wall to wall for example. I can see about a future update to allow server owners to choose the method, but for now this is the only option available.

Let me know if you have any more questions or if that didn’t fully clarify you. Thanks

hi, is there a new preview?

Hello, i don’t have any videos at hand right now, but I can record something later today.

Anything in particular you’d like to see?

One of the major changes was the addition of a “spawn type” option, which allows for direct spawn (like the evidence markers) or a edit model (like the policetape). Also it was most recently added a possibility to create categories in the menu, making this more of a global prop spawner instead of just for the props that I made.

i would like to see whole ox lib menu

The ox_lib is only used for the evidence marker (to put the number of the marker). For the menu I only have MenuV compatibility for now.

However, the menu files are fully exposed.

unfortunetly. Thanks

Dead Body chalk outline

Hey, it’s already a part of the script.

I normally post all updates in my disc.

Can it be used Standalone?

Yes, it has an option for both standalone or integrated with frameworks (like using items instead of a menu).

If you look at the updates i’ve posted in my discord, currently this is basically a prop spawner and you can even add other objects and not just the ones that are made by me.

Please let me know if you have any other questions