[PAID][QBCORE][ESX] Fishing Simulator

Elevate Your FiveM Fishing Experience with Fishing Sim. Tired of mundane fishing jobs in your server? Want to add some skill and knowledge to the mix? Look no further! With our advanced FiveM fishing script, you’ll enjoy a wealth of features, including customizable fishing poles, reels, lines, baits, hooks, and a user-friendly UI. Fish anywhere, not just the ocean, and enjoy a custom fishing minigame as you reel in your line. With a huge pool of fish to catch and random events upon catching certain fish, you’ll never run out of challenges. Plus, with the option to configure your own fishing equipment, fish, sales locations, and equipment stores, or use the huge default selection, you’ll have complete control over your fishing experience. Buy Fishing Sim now and add a new level of excitement to your FiveM gaming!

Well with this script you can do just that.

SHOWCASE

BUY HERE

My Other Scripts:
BANK TRUCK ROBBERIES :truck:
DRUG DEALERS :pill:
DRUG LABS :test_tube:

Features:

• Different Types of Fishing Poles.
  • Different types of Reels.
  • Different types of Lines.
  • Different types of Baits.
  • Different types of Hooks.
  • Configure your rod through custom UI,
  • Place to buy all your fishing equipment.
  • Will need appropriate equipment for the fish you plan on catching.
  • Fish anywhere not just the ocean.
  • Custom Fishing Minigame while fishing. Ability to reel your line in and out as you wish.
  • Huge Pool of Fish to catch with different depths, strengths and speeds.
  • Random Events upon catching certain fish.
  • Place to sell your fish. ( Multiple able to be setup in Config)
  • QBCORE USERS ON THE NEWEST VERSION ITEMS ARE AUTO ADDED TO SHARED LUA

Configure your own Fishing Equipment, Fish, Sales Locations and Equipment stores or use the huge default selection.

Support:
Support can be expected for the base version of this script and its requirements provided to you upon purchase, after any modifications are made to the available/obfuscated code, you are no longer entitled to this support.
I do not offer any installation help as is installed like any other resource. Please make sure you know how to install a basic resource before purchase.

Authorisation:
Please note, some of this script is stored in CFX’s escrow system therefore will not be available for you to edit. All framework functions have been left exposed for you to edit as you please

Requirements
es_extended
QBCore
interact-sound or xSound

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1200+
Requirements Listed Above
Support Yes
22 Likes

very nice release, awesome support. +1

2 Likes

Simply the one to have

3 Likes

this is actually pretty sick

2 Likes

tebex link dont work. try to fix that bro :smiley:

1 Like

Fixed thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’ve waited a long time for this moment :melting_face:

1 Like

Waited a while for this to be released after Dirks’ ESX version. Can finally get this on my server. Great work thank you!

1 Like

Had this running for a while now, people low the fishing sim, best out there.

1 Like

Good to see the main man Dirk move to tebex, one of the best fishing scripts around big up Diggler <3

1 Like

Hello Dirk, i am a buyer of yours very long time for now, i have bought this script when you were in Mod Freakz Store, i also contacted you because the script had many issues and player’s were getting crashed and the UI stayed open, there was also a debugging in console on startup and the code was not accessable, i still have the script that i bought from you, is it possible to contact? ive waited for long time for those fixes to be done and still not sure if fixed.

EDIT: Dirk Helped me out, fixed!

1 Like

Sure just give me a message on Disco and I’ll get you sorted out.

2 Likes

Why put standalone in the tags, Even though you do not say anything about standalone version in your post :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Looks good, just out of curiousity, how accessible is it in terms of translations?

1 Like

Because all Framework functions are open and adaptable to any FW you want. Therefore could potentially be configured to standalone :thinking:

Most language related things should be accessible however if it’s not just shoot me a DM and i’ll expose it :person_raising_hand:

1 Like

One of the best looking fishing scripts from the looks of it, but $37 is way over priced in my opinion. To bad.

1 Like

Great script, so clean and easy to install.

Having heaps of fun trying to learn the combinations myself without actually going through the configs and script itself.

1 Like

Absolutely INCREDIBLE script. Tons of depth to how the system works, a very nice UI, and an absolute ton of fun. Figuring out the depths and right setups for your rod is so much fun. Easily the best fishing script out there right now.

1 Like

Been using this script since it was released and my players LOVE it. They like being able to fish where they want, and love the detail. It’s more than just buy a pole and fish, they actually have to figure things out.

1 Like