[PAID][QBCORE][ESX] Bank Truck Robberies/Job

Bank Truck and Guarding System

Enhance your server’s bank truck robbing experience with this script! Say goodbye to mindless NPC truck robbing and hello to player-based pickups where the payout depends on the number of pickups they’ve done. With the ability to configure nearly every aspect, including mission start peds, pickup locations, drop off points, cooldowns, and police response, this script offers vast customization options to fit your server’s needs. Guard zones can also be setup, allowing players with certain jobs to earn money while guarding the area. With built-in panic buttons, blue dye system, and bag requirements for robbers, the script brings a realistic and exciting touch to bank truck robbing. It idles at 0.01ms and is supported by the ESX and QBCore frameworks. Purchase now and take your server’s bank truck robbing to the next level!

BUY HERE || £24 ||
SHOWCASE VIDEO

My Other Scripts:
FISHING SIMULATOR :fishing_pole_and_fish:
DRUG DEALERS :pill:
DRUG LABS :test_tube:

Features:

• Ability to setup multiple mission start peds with different settings for min/max pickups along with job requirements and pay-outs.

• Ability to setup multiple Pickup locations & Determine that Min / Max Amounts.

• Setup a table of drop off points a random one will be chosen for each mission.

• UI Indicator to keep track of how much money is in the truck.

• Set cooldowns for how often players can do their routes.

• Ability for players to rob the bank trucks.

• Built in panic button for the driver that allows police to track the truck.

• Required Police Count Configuration.

• Extensive configuration allows for vast customization to fit your server better.

• Blue Dye system that can explode all over the robber and can be checked by police.

• Blue Dye can be washed off in water

• Ability to setup Polyzone’s around the map which guards can be assigned to and make money from while guarding the area.

• Gaurd zones can be restricted to any number of jobs you choose

• Required Bags to be able to rob the trucks & carry the money.

• All FW specific functions are open for the player to modify in server/fw.lua and client/fw.lua

This script idles at 0.01ms and only peaks to 0.05ms momentarily while blowing the doors off.

Supported Frameworks:
ESX
QBCore (https://github.com/qbcore-framework)

Authentication:
Some of these files are under the FiveM Escrow system and therefore will be inaccessible. In every script I release I expose the FW.lua in the client and server side for total customisation of framework used by default I natively support the ones listed above.,

Support:
Support will be given through the channels given in the readme.md

Config

Code is accessible Partial
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1500+
Requirements PolyZone + Dirk-SHN
Support Yes
6 Likes

Looks very cool! Keep up the great work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Appreciate it :slight_smile:

damn this is very well thought out!

1 Like

Awesome script, easy to install and get up and running.

I changed the config to use Vex_MODS Union Depository MLO to bring about some more RP opportunities.

1 Like

dirk back at it!?!?

1 Like

Yes sir keep your eyeballs peeled

1 Like

ill holler! <3 def buying soon

UPDATE
Fixed identifier issue for ESX users.

Finally, someone who actually understands how RP should be made =D Great script, one question, will I be able to add my vehicle keys trigger for truck spawn?
And is the money bag prop configurable? I’d like to change it to a briefcase.

1 Like

Hey your site to buy the scripts is down :frowning:

Top Script

1 Like

My city loves this script brings good RP

possibly to have it give markbills (w value meta) instead?

discord link on store is invalid

lot of spam

Sorry did you get this fixed if not message me privately :slight_smile: