[PAID][QBCORE][ESX] Project Cars

Introducing the Ultimate Project Car script!

Want a way for players in your server to build vehicles piece by piece from a blueprint? Want all of this in an clean optimised and configurable package? Look no further we have you covered with project cars.

BUY HERE £30 (+ Taxes)
VIDEO

FEATURES

• 25+ Parts needed to build a vehicle.
  • Allow any vehicle to have a blueprint item.
  • Configure more parts to be added/required if you wish with massive config.
  • Configure the onRemove/onAdd Functions for each of these parts adding the ability to create your own custom parts.
  • You can set a mini-game required for installing of parts, currently utilises ox skillcheck.
  • Define tools needed for installation of each part.
  • Define the strengths of each tool, allow for breakages to occur
  • Each class of vehicle has its own engine.
  • Choose a custom colour for your project car with ox-lib input dialog’s colour picker
  • If completed players can enter the vehicle, taking it off the stands and registering it to the original person who placed the blueprint
  • Search wrecked vehicles around your map to find blueprints or parts for your restoration project, configure this how you like

FREE RELEASES
NAME CHANGER :books:
3DME :bubbles:

PAID RELEASES
BOUNTY HUNTERS V2 :rotating_light:
BURNERPHONE :iphone:
WEED GROWING :leaves:
ROBBERY CREATOR :gun:
BANK TRUCK ROBBERIES :truck:
DRUG DEALERS :pill:
PLAYER OWNED DRUG LABS v2 :test_tube:
FISHING SIM :fishing_pole_and_fish:

YOU MUST HAVE AN INVENTORY CAPABLE OF ASSIGNING METADATA TO ITEMS FOR THIS TO WORK AND ALSO BECAUSE ITS 2024 NO REFUNDS FOR PEOPLE WHO FAIL TO READ THIS

LANGUAGES
This script and its UI are instantly translatable to the following languages;
:uk: ENG - English
:baguette_bread: FRA - French
:zzz: ESP - Spanish
:leafy_green: NLD - Dutch
:denmark: DAN - Danish
:sweden: SWE - Sweden
:hotdog: GER - German
:saudi_arabia: ARA - Arabic
:india: HIN - Hindu
:portugal: POR - Portuguese
:it: ITA - Italian

Frameworks
QBCore
ESX_Legacy

Inventories
qs_inventory v1 & v2
ox_inventory
qb-Inventory
mf-inventory
lj-inventory
core_inventory

You can also modify any framework functions in any of my scripts via dirk-core if you use a custom framework.

OPTIMISATION
0.00ms Idle

Code is accessible Partially
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 5000
Requirements Listed
Support Yes
7 Likes

this is cool af, great creativity dude!

2 Likes

Super dope!

1 Like

whats the difference of this script and renzu project cars ?

It’s a cleaner more optimised code base in my opinion, it’s also using ox_lib in most places for menus, skill checks etc which is a cleaner more modern UI.

It has better configurability of making new parts for your vehicles if you wish.

There are a-lot of things that make it different apart from the core aspect just unfortunate about my naming choice :rofl:

Hope this helps

This looks great, nice work!

Thank you I was just debating whether I should jump ships or not

if after using stand on car then apply wheel and restart server is it save?

Yes it persists across server restarts :slight_smile:

Really nice script, mate

1 Like

fully sync with anybody on server?

This looks great and what I have been looking for, would I be good to purchase it to use in my live server and in my zombie experimental server? is it IP locked or whatever to one server? I don’t know much about that except I’ve seen it with some releases of creators.

Hi bud i have just purchased this and im having a problem , but i cannot join your discord because the link does not work , When i complete the vehicle and complete the minigame to start the vehicle it allows me to drive it but once i get out and get back in it will no longer start and acts like i don’t have the keys (vehicle keys problem maybe ? i’m using qb-vehiclekeys), also i don’t think the setfuel is working because my fuel gauge was going constantly to full then empty then back to full , im using ox_fuel

Please help :slight_smile:

Hey apologies I had to get more boosts for the custom link to work again, if you can make a ticket for me I am more than happy to help ya :slight_smile:

UPDATE 21/02/2024

:new: Ability to manually configure vehicles to generate blueprints for
:new: Ability to job lock who can place blueprints/work on them
:new: Ability to zone lock where people can place blueprints/work on them
:hammer: All strings have been added to labels and we have added all majority languages (ENG, FRA, ESP, DEU, ITA, POR, RUS, NLD, DAN, SWE, ARA, HIN)
:hammer: Fixed certain target systems not working for searching cars
:hammer: Fixed issue with qs-inventory v2 not working for blueprints
:hammer: Fixed issue with car remaining on stands after server restart upon completion
:hammer: Fuelling Issues fixed as well as adding a bunch of fuel systems natively supported via dirk-core

Requires the latest version of dirk-core from my github

Updates can be instantly downloaded from your keymaster

hell yeah, best scripts ever

Im using qs-vehiclekeys, its possible to add this function upon a car is complete to add keys to inventory?

Hey Dirk, is your discord still active? been trying to access it but links are all down. :frowning:

1 Like

hey this is awesome, great work!

1 Like

I am having some problems with the script, however the discord link is not working and we cannot contact you, we hope to solve the discord problem as soon as possible

2 Likes