Preview

Features

• ESX Version
  • NUI to pick plate

Soon

• QBCore version (Done)
  • Random plate
  • Suggestions?

Feel free to do whatever you want since this is you just to prove to people that stuff is easier than they believe.

Acknowledgement

Paid Plate Changer for $34 :heart:

Suggestions

• Design changes
  • Logo or something
  • Others
17 Likes

Nice script, men, I like your work. Can you put bottoms of confirm and deny?

2 Likes

Sure. I’ll think of adding it in the next update after I make the qbcore version

Bombay nice one.
You love snow

1 Like

good job man :+1: :+1:, I think you are more worthy of people giving you money for this resource :rofl:

If don’t need a beautiful ui, this resource is really easy to make

1 Like

Yep. And people can easily change the UI if they don’t like it with the source being public. :heart:

bomba rocks again

1 Like

Looks cool

1 Like

Looks good. Nice release.

1 Like

is there a sql that goes along with this?

you need to add item licenseplate to items table. i.g. INSERT INTO items (name, label, limit, rare, can_remove) VALUES (‘licenseplate’, ‘Licence Plate’, 1, 0, 1);
or weight instead of limit depending on columns in your items table.

I just woke up to this. Kind of mean but I’ll be updating with an sql item and some other stuff.:wink:

I updated it a little.

• Support QBCore (not sure if the SQL will work)
  • Fix vulnerabilities on setting plate event.
  • Added check to see if you’re the driver.
  • Remove callback to instead check everything server side.

I’ll clean up server-side after I check how gmatt works.

Since people on this forum are great at derailing topics, the first person to do so again will be suspended. Keep it ontopic

4 Likes

I’m currently trying to use this on QBCore and for some reason when I try to use the command “/giveitem 1 licenseplate 1” It says it’s an invalid item. Not sure if you know about this or if it’s just me.

add licenseplate item to your database, I assume that will help.

1 Like

Honestly I have no idea how. There isn’t an “items” category in my database.

Prob need to add the item to your qb-core shared.lua file as an item, also add a .png file image for the picture of it for your inventory into the qb-inventory HTML/Images folder too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the explaining to him. I was about to kms when I was seeing all the items instead of db

1 Like

Thank you for this. I spent 2 hours making the exact same thing before i found this xD Oh well. People need to stop paying for overpriced scripts so again, thank you.

1 Like