[PAID][QB] emfan - voi (Rent electric scooter)

voithumbnail

PREVIEW VIDEO - [Click here]

PURCHASE

Big thank you to pcGAMESmods & Andrés Branas Rey for converting and making this model for the original game.

emfan-voi is a new script that add the possibility to rent electric scooters on your server. It’s fully networked and saves the voi’s last coordinates to your SQL database when the player ends his rental. Very customizable and easy to install.

COMMANDS

• /addvoi - Adds a voi to the server. Will always be on the server. Only way to remove it is by deleting it from database. The max amount of Voi’s available can easily be configured in the config.lua

FEATURES

• Fully networked and synced Voi’s. Their coordinates are always were they last were, and you can see how far closest voi:s are from you by using the voi app in the phone.

• Easy to change the max amount of max scooters on the server via config.lua. Tried to make the script work as realistic as possible and feel like the real system.

• Will be saved to database so on server restart it always spawns back at it’s last location.

• Automaticly counts the rent time and charges the player.

• Sends the Vois back to “parking mode” even if ridden when server restarts.

• Fully customizable locales and config.

• Icon and code to add/replace in your phone script is included in the package.

This resource is protected by cfx escrow system.

DEPENDENCIES

• QB-Core Framework
  • qb-menu
  • qb-phone

PURCHASE

Check out my other scripts

1 Like

i hope it’s joke.

1 Like

No it’s not a joke, why would you say that? :frowning:

1 Like

@weFF honestly you dont have to be rude about obviously he put effort into it, and if you dont like it thats completely fine

@eMILSOMFAN looks good to me the only thing i would say is better animations for riding the scooter but i wouldnt mind supporting!

1 Like

Thank you brother, I really appriciate your kind words! The animations I can’t do anything about, I’ve only made the rental-script and made the replace vehicle into an addon.

3 Likes

15€ for reworking a free script and making it to qb ? crazy here its the free version people enjoy [RELEASE] [tota_scooter] Scooter Rent 🙌

Wow, haven’t seen that one before. My script is written from scratch completly. I searched the forums before started working om this script. Sad I didn’t find that post, then I would never written this script. Sad it was a waste of time :frowning:

Does it have the same features as my script? :confused:

Please provide link to script moderation group for approval

your script is cool search with the phone and this rental function and random spawn but 15€… i dont have…