[QB] emfan-vehiclekeys - vehicle lock working [PAID]

PREVIEW VIDEO - [Click here]

PURCHASE

This is my vehiclekeys script. The original purpose was to fix the issue with the lock not syncing in qb-vehiclekeys, but to make it the way I want it in the end I did a completly new vehiclekeys script with some neat features, and it uses the same event names as the original qb-vehiclekeys so it’s very easy to setup.

[ FEATURES ]

• Physical keys.
  • You can unlock your vehicle even if another vehicle is closer to you.
  • Sync’s everything properly across the server.

[ Dependency ]

• QB Core or ES_Extended

This resource is protected by Tebex Escrow System.

PURCHASE

Check out my other scripts

Check out my other scripts

|-------------------------------------|---------------------------------------------------|
| Code is accessible | No
| Subscription-based | No
| Lines (approximately) | 1000
| Requirements | qb-core / es_extended

Support Yes
1 Like

how is this when other players are near the vehicle? ik qb-vehiclekeys bugs out when other players are trying to enter the vehicle, etc

1 Like

That is the reason for me making the script from the start. It doesn’t have the same issue. It’s syncing properly through server :slight_smile:

Is this only searching for keys in a vehicle when stolen or does it work after purchasing a vehicle do you get keys? And does it interfere with owned vehicles having to search every owned vehicle for keys? I have been wanting something for my city that is key item based that would be really cool so if this is like getting keys for your owned vehicle I would definitely get it.

Yes you get keys for your owned vehicles as well. I believe it has every function a keysystem should have and then some, I hope you’ll like it :slight_smile:

Okay cool so no hotwiring or searching a vehicle after just purchasing it or pulling it out from the garage? I just want to clarify all that its basically good to go then I shall make my purchase :slight_smile:

No searching or anything to your own vehicles when you have the key to it.