[PAID][ESX/QB] emfan - encro (DarkWeb)

PREVIEW VIDEO - [Click here]

PURCHASE

This package include both the ESX and the QBCore version. This script was a customer request, the customer didn’t mind sharing the script if some one else is interested in buying it as well

The emfan-encro is an anonymous chat to implement on your server. The people in the chat don’t know who sent which message and it’s great for selling stuff of planning stuff together without anyone knowing. The chat is only accessable if you connect via the encro phone. If you don’t have the phone you can’t access the chat.

FEATURES

• Very easy to use and install.

• Highly configureable in the config.lua by editing the follow variables:

1. Framework - Use either ESX or QBCore.
  2. EncroNumberRandom - If set to true your encro number will change verytime you make a encro post.
  3. SaveMessages - If true saves all the sent messages to your SQL database.
  4. OpenPhoneMessage - Message that shows when you connect to encro.
  5. UnknownCommand - Message that show when you try to send a encro msg but aren’t connected.
  6. SystemName - This will be the prefix before every message sent.

This resource is protected by cfx escrow system.

DEPENDENCIES

• ESX / QB-Core Framework

PURCHASE

Check out my other scripts

1 Like

this has to be the worst preview video i’ve ever seen. I think im getting a stroke

2 Likes

Wow, well I liked it very much. But thank you for the feedback, sorry it wasn’t to your liking.

1 Like

so you copied /OOC and asking for money?? wtf

Why was I looking at dpemotes resmon?

Yeah I made a misstake there :stuck_out_tongue:

No it’s not the same function.

i see something free that make the same i well search but who 2 stuff that already exist and its free xd

when the product is so bad you need to hide it through 10 different overlays :skull:

ok, if you say so :wink:

Please send a copy of your script to moderation group for approval.