[ESX/QB] emfan - vehicleshop (adds features to the cardealer as well) [PAID]

PREVIEW VIDEO - [Click here]

UPDATE - NOW SUPPORTS ESX AS WELL

PURCHASE

This is my vehicleshop script that also adds some new features to the car dealer job. Customers can order vehicles, car dealers can then send those orders to be imported. After the time you desire (default 30min) the car dealer can borrow a truck and drive down to the docks and attach a trailer with a maximum of 4 vehicles and drive them back to the shop. Deload the vehicles and then put them up for sale anywhere inside or outside of the store, as long as it’s in the close proximity of the dealership.

Works with every dealership MLO

[ FEATURES ]

• All texts are customizable through the locales folder, so it’s easy to translate to your desired language.

• Performance is highly optimized, it’s a very big script with a lot of functionalities.

[ Dependency ]

• QB Core / ESX (ox_target/qb-target)

Requires emfan-framework to run, can be downloaded opensource from github
emfan-framework runs along your existing ESX/QBCore Framework.

This resource is protected by Tebex Escrow System.

PURCHASE

Check out my other scripts

Code is accessible Some accessible some locked
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 10000
Requirements QBCore qb-core, qb-target, emfan framework
Requirements ESX es_extended, ox_target, emfan-framework
Support Yes
1 Like

Nice release

1 Like

Added support for multiple shops.

Easy to configure, now you can run different shops as different jobs, all from the same script!

1 Like

I use a trailer script that allows the ability to lower the ramp and also lower the top level when lower level is emtpy. Is it possible to edit the part of your code so the player can get in and drive the vehicles off the trailer?