[QB/ESX] emfan - pepperspray [PAID]

encrohumbnailcfx

PREVIEW VIDEO - [Click here]

PURCHASE

Don’t forget to choose if you want the ESX or the QBCore version

The emfan-pepperspray perfect support for your FiveM police force. This pepperspray comes with a custom addon prop and is very handy and realistic and easy to configure to your liking

– FEATURES –

• Very easy to use and install.

• Highly configureable in the config.lua by editing the follow variables:

1. ItemName - The name of the pepperspray item.
  2. Intensity - How intense and big the spray will be.
  3. SprayAmmo - How many seconds you can spray before it’s empty.
  4. SprayRange - The range of the spray in units.
  5. UseDripEffect - Set to false to remove dripeffect.
  6. EffectTime - Time in seconds that the target is effected by the pepperspray.
  7. EffectIntensityShooter - How much effect the teargas has on use for the user.
  8. EffectIntensityReciever - How much effect the teargas has on the reciever

Dependency:

- ESX / QBCore Framework

This resource is protected by Tebex Escrow system

PURCHASE

Check out my other scripts

1 Like

Great work, i like it!

1 Like

Please do not take it personally but no one pays for a pepper spray script 15 euros

2 Likes

That’s cool af

1 Like

Ofcourse I won’t. If the price is to high then I’ll lower it. What would you say is a good price for a fully synced pepperspray with plenty of features and a custom 3D model? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you brother!

1 Like

Thanks bro! I enjoyed making it even if it was a pain some times :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

10 Euro is very suitable for this, because it is “only” a pepper spray, if there were more things like a better taser 15 Euro would be ok

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll change it and we’ll see :slight_smile:

hey for some reason when in hotbar it acts like its pulling it out but doesnt actually pull it out but if i double click on the image in inventory it pulls out the pepper spray dont know if its something on my end or yours

Hmm haven’t seen that one before. Could you screen share with me so we can have a look together. Are you using QB or ESX?

Totally bad support

There is no code in the readme file and no description where to paste it.

I want to know what the code is and where to insert it in esx_inventoryhud.
Ticket on discord was still not answered.

I would not buy again, anything after the experience with this script.

Bad support? It’s not even been 24 hours since you opened a ticket and I can see that you got an answer from one of the mods 5 hours after you opened your ticket.

I would be glad to send you a refund, if this is your definition of bad support then we can’t possibly live Up to your requirement. Maybe some other Stores live Up to you expectations bit we don’t do this for a living and won’t Keep you as a customer.

Just tag me in your ticket and provide your purchase Id and I’ll send you refund right away.

Best of luck to you in the future!