[PAID] [QB-Core, ESX] Zerio Crafting

Zerio Bossmenu
Purchase
Preview

Summary
Have you ever wanted to take your crafting experience to the next level but only found mediocre crafting scripts?
Look no further, this is an easy to understand and sleekly designed Crafting System for FiveM.
It has all the features you would need for an awesome crafting experience on your server.
It offers a large config to allow you to easily modify the script to your own liking.

Features

• Large Config
  • Locales / Translations
  • Job authorization and gang authorization (QB-Core)
  • Supports: BT-Target, QB-Target, QTarget, okokTextUi, QB-Core Text UI
  • Custom success rate for different items
  • Built in level and exp system
  • All data gets saved, you dont have to worry about loosing items if you crash etc
  • Built in awesome animations
  • Fully optimized
  • Lifetime support

Requirements
Since this script uses ESX / QB-Core it does require any es_extended or qb-core version although it should work with any database handler!

Support / Help
When buying any product from Zerio-Scripts, you can always obtain any sort of support in our community server. It can range from reporting errors / bugs to even help setting up the script or custom features. We will make sure that you are satisfied with your purschase!

Code is accessible Partially
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) Lua: ~500, UI: ~850
Requirements ESX / QB-Core
Support Yes

Previous Scripts:
Zerio Bossmenu
Zerio Radio
Zerio Cardealer
Zerio Jobcenter
Zerio Garage
Zerio Characters

4 Likes

There is a similar one for free :sweat_smile: ==> Core-Crafing

You Are Copy Paster :upside_down_face:

Core crafting is not free, it is 20€ or something if I dont remember wrong.
And my script is not even in the same framework as core crafting, his script uses jquery which is really old and outdated, my script uses vue js with normal javascript. :slight_smile:
Not a single line of my script is from core crafting since I luckily actually know how to make this myself, and at the time of making this I did not own core crafting.

uhu, k

1 Like

Nice Work :clap:

1 Like

Thank you! If you have any questions or anything like that then dont be afraid to ask!

1 Like

you used core-crafting as an inspiration then?

1 Like

Inspiration yeah I would say so, most scripts in FiveM look like each other, I have seen the UI and liked it, although I have never seen their code or anything like that. Everything in my script is made by me and only me.
Simply wanted to make an improved version of all the other crafting scripts that are out there since msot crafting scripts at the moment got created a couple of years ago, although I still have big respect for what they created a couple of years ago.

yeah, I’m not putting the code in question, the ui is basically the same, you just used a different font.

The differences of them are alot more then the font, although it will most likely become less and less like core crafting since I will most likely be adding new features etc.
The reason I created this was to kinda improve upon what Core and all the other OGs created over a year ago. Their script is great and all but lacks in many areas, although I will most likely try to revamp the UI of this script soon!
I would never clone anything from anyone especially not core since him and his team are great people and I have mad respect for them, not a single thing in my script is stolen from core, neither the code from the UI / design simply just inspired <3

Looks great, People don’t understand UI designs have been replicated for years in all platforms. Half of these people complaining more than likely have “np inspired” resources in their server, Good luck with sales man.

1 Like