Zerio-Radio V2

Zerio-Radio V2

One of FiveM’s most innovative radios just got much better. I’ve spent the last couple of months refactoring and improving our Radio system, which is the outcome.

The vision for this product is to create the go-to radio system, no matter which voice script, framework, or type of server you have.

PREVIEW
STORE

Features

• Drag and drop installation
  • Realistic
  • Sounds & Animations
  • Sleek & Modern UI
  • Customizable
  • Themes
  • Lifetime support
  • Frequencies locked for jobs
  • Radio Scanner
  • The possibility to either control the UI with your mouse, or via your keyboard (without nui focus)
  • Channel system, you can favorite channels and view your channel history
  • Callsign support, support for custom callsigns
  • A neat custom prop, included for free
  • Messaging system, to stay updated with your friends/colleagues
  • Panic Alarm
  • Custom “No talk over mode” for pma-voice
    … and much more

Requirements

This radio should really support any Framework, by default, it is set up to support qb-core, esx, or standalone though, but the framework-related functions are editable via an unlocked file.

What about the voice script? That is also unlocked, by default the following scripts are supported: pma-voice, mumble-voip, salty chat & tokovoip

Support

When buying any product from Zerio-Scripts, you can always obtain any sort of support from our community server. It can range from reporting errors/bugs to even help setting up the script or custom features. We will make sure that you are satisfied with your purchase!

I bought the v1, what should I do?

Zerio-Radio’s V2 is provided for free to previous buyers, simply redownload it from Keymaster.

Do you have further questions?

No problem, we understand that buying a new script can be scary for some people and that you might have a lot of questions. You can ask any question in the comments of this thread, or simply open a ticket in our community server.

Code is accessible Partially
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) Lua: 2800, UI: ~5000
Requirements Any Voice Script
Support Yes

Previous Scripts:

Zerio Invoice
Zerio Dispatch
Zerio Bobcat Security Heist
FiveM Resource CLI
Zerio Proximity Prompts
Zerio Progress Bars
Zerio Crafting
Zerio Bossmenu
Zerio Radio
Zerio Cardealer
Zerio Jobcenter
Zerio Garage
Zerio Characters

2 Likes

Amazing radio resource!

1 Like

would be cool if we could pick the background colour

Hello, I’ll have to see if I can add the possibility to create custom themes and such :slight_smile:
If you are in our community server, then I would highly recommend that you add it to the suggestions channel.

Thank you <3 I hope you and your players will enjoy it as much as I do.

Only true radio, not some impostors :slight_smile:
Best radio on market !

1 Like

Thank you <3

1 Like