[PAID] [QB-Core, ESX, Standalone] Zerio Radio V1

Zerio Radio

Preview
Buy

Summary
This is a very simple and easy to use Radio script. It is nothing like the other radios in FiveM and has alot more features then most other radios. This script supports nearly all frameworks (including standalone) and nearly all popular voice scripts. This Radio has all features you would want and it is perfect for both civil people, criminals and also as a police radio etc.

Features

• Drag and drop installation
  • Realistic
  • Sounds & Animations
  • Sleek & Modern UI
  • Customizeable
  • Themes
  • Lifetime support
  • Frequencies locked for jobs

Requirements
This script requires some sort of voice script (PMA-Voice / Mumble-VOIP).
Since this script has ESX, Standalone and a QB-Core version it should work for all servers!

Support / Help
When buying any product from Zerio-Scripts, you can always obtain any sort of support in our community server. It can range from reporting errors / bugs to even help setting up the script or custom features. We will make sure that you are satisfied with your purschase!

Update 1

• Talking animation
  • Keybinds (optional)
  • Draggable UI
  • Auto saving options
  • Radio stops working when dropped (requires extra setup)
  • All notifications are in the radio instead of default ones
  • Optimized ALOT!
  • All known bugs have been fixed

Future update

• Panic button (optional)
  • More voice scripts supported
  • Ace permissions support
  • Store radio frequency in metadata
  • Revoked support (swedish esx version)
13 Likes

Does it have ace perms where only cops can join a channel?

1 Like

In ESX & QB-Core versions it uses Jobs to lock frequencies.
In the standalone version it uses ANY identifier (steam id, rockstar license etc)
Although if you have any suggestion then I can add it for you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you able to have it setup up where different groups can join different frequency like say in the config, something like this?

group.admin
{1, 2, 3}
group.police
{4, 5, 6}

1 Like

Yeah that could be possible. Are you thinking of any specific version of the script or just in general?
Also, if you can then contact me in private messages so we can talk a bit more about it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

For sure, what is you Dis tag?

1 Like

hello, can we talk to several people at the same time?

1 Like

What do you mean? If you mean if multiple people can be in the same radio channel then yes! :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is a large print that is printing i think xplayer every so often on the server

1 Like

Fixed if you download the newest version! :slight_smile:
I just forgot to remove some prints from when I was testing it.
Sorry for this!

1 Like

Yes, ESX. Is there a reason it is getting the entire user table every so often?

1 Like

Hello sir, it does it every 2 minutes. It is to reduce lag so it doesnt have to fetch all player names every time it updates the member list of the radio. Instead it fetches them 1 time every 2 minutes instead of multiple times for every time you open the radio.

So shortly, its just to reduce lag.

1 Like

Is the script full translatable down to every English word? btw your tebex dc link expired.

1 Like

I will fix the link.
Everything should be translatable.
If you have any issues with it then I will help you but 100% of all the words and ui should be changable.

1 Like

Hey, not standalone if it requires “sort of voice script” by the way :smile:

2 Likes

Well it is impossible for a radio to work without a voice script.
(If you dont make your very own voice system which people would dislike probably)
It is as standalone as it can be tbh.

2 Likes

Yes indeed, the turn of the sentence was not focused on it

1 Like

Can you just get the players online instead of the entire users table?

And GetPlayerPed(-1) is very outdated

This loop need to be optmoized like this. Was making the client run at 0.7 for no reason

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
    while true do
        sleep = 500
        if isOpen then
            sleep = 1
            local dictionaryType = 1 + (IsPedInAnyVehicle(PlayerPedId(), false) and 1 or 0)
            local animationType = 1 + (isOpen and 0 or 1)
            local dictionary = Animation.Dictionary[dictionaryType]
            local animation = Animation.Animation[animationType]

RequestAnimDict(dictionary)

while not HasAnimDictLoaded(dictionary) do
                Citizen.Wait(150)
            end

if IsEntityPlayingAnim(PlayerPedId(), dictionary, animation, 3) ~= 1 then
                TaskPlayAnim(PlayerPedId(), dictionary, animation, 4.0, -1, -1, 50, 0, false, false, false)
            end
        end
        Citizen.Wait(sleep)
    end
end)

You can also still use the radio after the item has been removed. Can you add a trigger for leave radio that i can add to my inventory?

Hello sir. Since ESX is an old framework you have to get the player names (in-game char names) through the database which would lag even more if you looped through all players and only selected the specific players that were online.

I will go through the script and optimize it tomorrow! :slight_smile:

Since the radio uses pma-voice / mumble-voip there already exists triggers to leave the radio although i could add some nice exports to make it easier for people to change when I get time left over!

This is a new way to do it with ESX.