[PAID] [QB-Core] Zerio Characters

Zerio Characters

Preview
Purchase

Summary
This is a clean and easy to use multi character script, which allows players to create an set amount of characters divided over a set amount of pages. Everything you need is included so you can set this script up by simply dragging and dropping it into your server.

Features

• Drag and drop installation
  • Sleek & Modern UI
  • Customizeable
  • Themes
  • Lifetime support

Requirements
This is a QB-Core script and for that reason it requires any reason of QB-Core. It has been tested on most of the newest versions and it supports any SQL script.
If a specific QB-Core version doesnt work then you can report it in our discord server and we will fix it as fast as possible!

Support
When buying any product from Zerio-Scripts, you can always obtain any sort of support in our discord server. It can range from reporting errors / bugs to even help setting up the script or custom features. We will make sure that you are satisfied with your purschase!

4 Likes

Very nice release! the UI looks so smooth

<3 Thank you for the feedback!
I’m always trying my best to make the scripts look good.

1 Like

Nice leaked spawn select

2 Likes

Hello sir, you are paying for the CHARACTER SYSTEM.
The spawn select is the default one for qb-core but changed up a bit, hence why its included for free. :slight_smile:

so youre including leaks in your resource
because that spawn select is from the framework named pepe, which is a renamed version of leaked qbus server

Dude its a FREE resource, its not a leak lmao.
Just because its in pepes server doesnt mean he made it :slight_smile:

If you REALLY want to I can just make a new spawn system in like 10 minutes :).

Just a quick question, What is the maximum number of characters that can be made? We are looking for something like this that has basically unlimited number or at least 30 chars. I know that seems like alot, but I’m weird, so. lol

1 Like

You can choose that yourself.
There is a number in the config to choose max characters and max characters per page.
Change those and then the script does everything else for you! :slight_smile:
Great question!

1 Like

awesome, looks like you got a sale. :slight_smile: lol

1 Like

Escrow?

Yes, but you can still change alot since the entire javascript is unlocked and the important stuff like creating the character etc is unlocked. So you can basically change nearly anything. But if you wanna add some specific feature then just DM me here.

Ok sounds good. Also where is this free spawn select link?

I have no idea, I just remember that I saw it somewhere and I have been using it for my dev server for like 1 year or something. But I am gonna make a new spawn select for the character system tomorrow probably.

Players are spawning in dead. They fly out city full health but still manage to spawn in dead

No one else is having any issues with this neither am I.
Did you have this issue with your old character system and are you perhaps running an really old qb-core version?

UPDATE FOR Zerio Characters

• Added custom character amounts for rockstar licenses
    This means that you can choose an custom amount of max characters for a specific player

UPDATE YOUR SCRIPT FOR THIS TO WORK!
Changed files: All Client & Server Files + config.lua

So this works with tebex now?

What do you mean?