[Free] Zerio Activity Text | Standalone

Zerio - Activity Text
This is an easy to use and beautiful way to display the current action that the player is either currently doing or has to do.
Perfect for missions, jobs and alot more. Only your imagination is the limit.

This script is “standalone” and doesn’t require anything at all to work!

Example Usage:
(This includes all parameters, you can skip the ones you dont want to show / use and it will be automatically removed from the activity text)

exports["zerio-activitytext"]:ShowText({
    box = {
        background = "#FF0C49",
        icon = "mdi-phone",
        text = "Phone"
    },
    time = "Just now",
    header = "Phone call",
    description = "John Doe is calling you"
})

-- Then you can use this to hide the text when it's no longer needed:
exports["zerio-activitytext"]:HideText()

Preview (If video doesnt load)

Download Now | Through Tebex
Alternative download | Github Link

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~250
Requirements None
Support No

I saw this idea originally on some roleplaying video and thought it looked cool, and from what I know something like this doesn’t publically exist yet. If someone knows who made the script I took inspiration from then please tell me and I will add credits

Previous Scripts:
Zerio Proximity Prompts
Zerio Progress Bars
Zerio Crafting
Zerio Bossmenu
Zerio Radio
Zerio Cardealer
Zerio Jobcenter
Zerio Garage
Zerio Characters

12 Likes

I love this, good stuff

1 Like

woow nice bro

1 Like

I won’t lie, out of all the notification “systems” out there, this one is the prettiest I have seen.

1 Like

Where can we can get icon list so we can change icons ?

1 Like

Hello mate, this script uses material design icons since it offers close to the same as fontawesome and its free (font-awesome has a max amount of usages).
Although you can use it with any icons basically, so if you were to add a font-awesome import link in the html that would work too.
Here is a link to the material design icons list https://materialdesignicons.com/

Thank you mate, this isn’t specifically meant as an notification but it can definitively be used as that too! :slight_smile: