[PAID] mmpoliceshield - Shields for police!

mmpoliceshield
BANNER
I’ve got inspired how blitz’s shield is working in Rainbow Six Siege, so I made it for FiveM.
Thanks for @Rudzik, he made this amazing model.

Script has seperate config file where you can set up things like:

• Shield flash effect [ strong (R6 style) / light ]
  • Effect duration
  • Sound effect volume
  • Range in which player can get flashed
  • Position and orientation of the shield in front or on back of the ped
  • And much more!

Optimisation: 0.0 ms idle, 0.04ms max while working
Preview: video

Tebex: link (€7.5 + VAT)
Tebex (ESX version): link (€7.5 + VAT)
Clientside encrypted via escrow. Serverside is open.

My other scripts
mmflashbang
mmsmokegrenade
mmfireworks

7 Likes

looks very nice bro!

1 Like

You can hold any weapon, but when it comes to shooting with the shield in front of you, only WEAPON_PISTOL and WEAPON_PISTOL_MK2 works properly.

yeah i saw the note with the guns ty :slight_smile:

What’s the difference between your script and this 2018 one?
Just the flash thing?

Custom shield model, posibility to put my shield on ped’s back, R6 style flash thing and most importantly with police shield that you send, you can push vehicles and smash them around, because it’s not made properly. Here is an example: video

And one more, xander1998 shield has one more problem. He’s shield does not sync weapon animation override properly, so for others his free police shield becomes glitchy, not like mine.

Good explanation, fair price

Would be nice to see more in the video, such as what it looks like walking around, running around, etc.

Here you have: video

Well looking at the preview that he or she put on this topic its pretty different :thinking:. Definitely spent more time doing it than I did. I could add all the same stuff but I just don’t do anything on FiveM anymore. Seeing the price and preview I would say this one is def better.

2 Likes

Hi, what if i sit to vehicle with shield. Old versions of shields i saw, when i sit to vehicle, it catapult me to universe. Its fixed ? And another question, if i hold shield and someone want to run me over its posible or texture of shield dont pass car ?

If you sit in a car, you won’t be “catapulted to the space”.

About “shield passing a car”. It is necessary to work like this, to avoid things like in this video.

I managed to fix that problem, now shields work with any weapon! Every customer that bought shield before gonna receive an email from me with new version :smiley:

@mmleczek I bought this. When I use it, it seems to have some wear patterns. How can I change the coordinates of the model?
QXVXVXUYW0J$0W{WZ`2WKXM

And I think it’s better if the position of the model can cover the head when holding the shield,like this
-5ce16b7ac6976d53

Hi! In config file you have Config.ShieldInFrontOffsets. First three values are x, y, z (x = left/right, y = forward/backward, z = up/down). Change them and you will be able to have shield in any position you like to.

I will try it, thanks

Hi. can we activate ur shield with an item ?? How i can make this if i buy ur scritp plz.

Hi!
If you are using ESX version of course you can.

Remember to add an item to the database / your inventory system config.

INSERT INTO `items` (`name`, `label`, `limit`, `rare`, `can_remove`) VALUES ('policeshield', 'Police shield', 1, 0, 1);

Then you just use it! Your character will put the shield on it’s back. To take it in front press default key G. To flash other players press default key ALT.