[STANDALONE][PAID] mmflashbang

mmflashbang
BANNER

Script has seperate config file where you can set up things like:

• Weapon label
  • Time to explosion
  • Enabling / disabling voice chat while being fully flashed (works with mumble-voip and pma-voice)
  • Effect duration
  • Sound effect volume
  • Range in which grenade works

Optimisation: 0.1 ms idle, 0.05ms max while working

Preview: video
Tebex: link (€7.50 + VAT)
Part of clientside is encrypted via escrow. Serverside is open.

10 Likes

FBI OPEN UP!!! haha nice.

2 Likes

Really cool, but $14.99? Way too much. $7.99 would be a good price point.

1 Like

If you only knew how much money sellers need to pay for taxes and stuff… Still thanks for some good words!

1 Like

I do know, and it still doesn’t make $14.99 a good price for this. Sorry man, it’s a great script but that’s a lot of money for something like this.

1 Like

Could you make this with ■■■■■■■■? That would be amazing! :star_struck:

1 Like

Tok-voip

I’m looking at T o k o voip api now and I can’t see option to mute player’s voice chat :confused:

Add weapon icon then you have me other than that the free one is still as good but if you do This then the price is worth it @mmleczek

If our inventory uses weapons as items does this work still?

2 Likes

Yes, you can hook it to your inventory system like a normal grenade

Very cool release. I’ve been looking for something like this.

2 Likes

there is one script the same for free

I’m not sure that there is such a script with the same or even better functionality than mine.

1 Like

It is the same m8 i can even post here the link from forum same animation

Do it then

This script is amazing. Don’t believe the people saying it’s a copy of the other flashbang script because it is clearly not the same. Yes… it is a flashbang script but that doesn’t make it the same.

I’ve used the other and it is nowhere near as optimized and impactful as this one. Not to mention it has collision checks so guess what… you can’t get blinded behind a wall. No more blinding your own teammates attempting to breach a building because the flashbang has no limits. This one not only sounds better but it is the best flash-bang script I’ve used on FiveM.

Support from @mmleczek is amazing and he will assist you with pretty much everything with getting it to work correctly and is super nice.

10/10 great job man.

3 Likes

Haveing Issue Trying to spawn it on my server i use vMenu not sure what to do… When i try to spawn it it just give me error that it isnt valid or Hash Could not be found in game files… i was pritty exited to use this script for my PD

Do you have latest fxserver version? It seems like script isn’t running. You need to have atleast fxserver version 4752 to run escrow encrypted resource.

I am using Zap atm and i dont think so