[PAID] mmpoliceshield - Shields for police!

hey love the script! but the reload in first person is v bugged looking, I ran into the same issue with my syn_injury script and solved it by making a forced reload animation. I am pretty sure that would work here. I would edit it and make a pull request but seeing as it is encrypted :3

10/10 script and support compared to the London scripts one this is way cheaper and cooler. Not to say they don’t make great stuff but the flash mechanics cannot be beaten lol great work.

Top. working tank u man :slight_smile:

New price! Now available for $9 + VAT.

1 Like

Just bought this, and holy shit its awesome.

I was also extremally surprised when one of my membered pulled out their megaphone, while holding the riot shield - and told some bank robbers to come out with their hands up.

10/10

1 Like

When i bought standalon e version can i still make it as item in qbcore and if so can you tell me how or send me a code for it?

or how to make the command to require a job?

It depends on framework which are u using. You can make it work as item or via command because parts of scripts needed to do that are unencrypted.

im using qbcore

Do you know the code for qbcore aswell?

Good script, 10/10, helped me out when it didn’t work, great and quick support, flash mechanic is a cool and good idea.

1 Like

problem i have i cant shoot with pistol or any weapon

Thats because one of your existing scripts on your server is blocking shooting by checking if IsPedCuffed. To fix that you gotta put that code in every resource that uses that function at the top of the file:

local oldIsPedCuffed = IsPedCuffed

local shieldStatus = false
AddEventHandler("mmpoliceshield:handcuffStatus", function(status)
    shieldStatus = status
end)

IsPedCuffed = function(ped)
    if shieldStatus then return false end
    return oldIsPedCuffed(ped)
end

OP request