I welcome you CFX community!
It is a converted ESX/QBCore version of my previous script: link
Today i present to you a unique, standlone system for creating missions / quests similar to GTA V, thanks to which you can diversify or create your own storyline on your server! I’m sure you and your players will love it!
This system will allow you to create missions/quests exactly the way you want, exclusively limited by your imagination. Initially, this system was conceived as a replacement for work, but over time it turned into a great tool. Do you want to make a beautiful start to the mission? Set the appropriate cutscene to the beginning. Do you want great monologues ? Set the appropriate text! You can also add animations, NPCs, rewards and more! The quest system is very easy to configure!
The script consumes:
0.00 ms in a quiet state.
0.07 ms in an active state.
Note: This quest system is not encrypted in any way, which will give you the opportunity to edit it at your request!
What does this quest system include:
Fully autonomous system, which makes it compatible with any framework!
The ability to install cutscenes in your quests !
The ability to set animations to your actions!
The ability to set monologues/text in the mission!
The ability to create NPCs on missions!
The system includes 22 completed missions, and you can do more!
You can customize any reward you want for completing mission/quests! (Items, Money, Message)
A huge opportunity to customize the resource according to your desire!
Of course support, i am ready to help you edit this quest system: customize according to your desire, functionality, etc.!
You may also be interested in my other resources
- [PAID][Standalone] Lovely Loading Screen
- [PAID][Standalone] Memory minigame
- [PAID][Standalone] Keyboard hero minigame
- [PAID][Standalone] Quest system
- [PAID][Standalone] Uncharted lockpick minigame
- [PAID][Standalone] GTA IV Loading Screen
- [PAID][Standalone] Elegant Loading Screen
|Code is accessible||Yes|
Update 2.0.0 of all versions
- All versions have been merged into one resource, now you can switch between them using the configuration file.
- Improved performance.
- Fixed a bug where the blip didn’t always disappear.
- Added job support that allows some quests to be used only by certain jobs. (ESX)
- Added a nice UI that appears when the quest is completed. It is possible to enable/disable the UI in the configuration file.
- Added support for the latest versions of QBCore.
- Added support and a module for the Core Skills resource.
- Added the ability to activate the quest only at a certain time.
- The ability to configure so that the quest can be completed only once per restart.
- Extended configuration file, for more detailed configuration.
Contact me if you have any questions.