๐Ÿšš [PAID][ESX] Trucker work system - Different loads | Delivery | Delivery on your own/company's truck | Cargo | UI | Burevestnik

I welcome you CFX community!

Today I present you the ESX system for working as a trucker, thanks to which you can diversify the gameplay on your server! Iโ€™m sure you and your players will love it!

This system includes a nice user interface that displays the name of the route, the type of cargo, and the cost of delivery. You can choose three routes to choose from or click on the โ€œrandom routeโ€ button, which will choose a route for you from your configuration file. If you donโ€™t like any of the routes and you donโ€™t want to choose a random one, just open the menu again and you will see other random routes. (You can add an infinite number of routes to the configuration file).
Each load is a small test. You must carefully deliver the cargo to the place of delivery, if you damage the cargo on the way, then in the end you will receive less money. It all depends on your driving level and the people on the road :smile:.

Demonstration of the system:

Screenshots:

Optimization (The script consumes):

0.00 ms in a quiet state.
https://i.imgur.com/zj3JDuP.png

0.00 ms in an active state.
https://i.imgur.com/WT7BcL1.png

What features does the trucker work system include:

• This system works on all versions of ESX!

• A handy configuration file so you can translate into your own language!

• You can configure the number of routes and the chance of them falling out!

• You can customize the transport, cargo, as well as the cost of delivery!

• Ability to carry loads on your own truck!

• Optionally, you can set a profession for this job so that only people with rights can carry cargo, or disable it so that everyone can carry cargo!

• If someone took a route, then another person will not be able to take the same one, the same applies to recharge routes so that they do not repeat. The recharge time, you can configure in the configuration file!

• The ability to set up a penalty for damage to cargo and car!

• There are 9 routes preset, but you can add more if you wish!

• Nice native text that you can change!

• You can completely change the user interface at will!

• Of course support, Iโ€™m ready to help you edit this trucker work system!

:shopping_cart: [OPEN SOURCE] You can get that resource in my Tebex.

:shopping_cart: [ESCROW] You can get that resource in my Tebex.

TOP SALES

qs3 hudsystem-min bpLogo

You may also be interested in my other resources:

crate Anomaly zones img animsystem

bpLogo hudsystem-min OrangeSystem

barsystem storev2 qs3

dialSystem speedcam_img lockpick

train LicensePlate pop

6q6g5y as mg

ars imgonline-com-ua-Resize-4bDn2Cj3ozUrAixF mwpLG8T - Imgur

e5f6ad277b5836eb5fa4db2b8207c3e46beb8362 imgonline-com-ua-Resize-czg8px7HwUHn My project (1)

My project (5) My project kaws

My project (6) a bgk

bg bg st11

Code is accessible Open source: Yes \ Escrow: No - Available only: config, ui
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) ~1200
Requirements ESX
Support Yes
4 Likes

video ?

1 Like

Hi, I edited the topic, thanks for the notification! :wink:

Option to use own Trucks? that would be sick as a lot of people on RP server like to own there own trucks for a trucking job?

1 Like

Oh, I didnโ€™t think about it. I will think to add this feature in the next update. Thank you for the idea!

Update 1.2.0 of all versions

• Added the ability to carry loads on your own truck.
    You will receive a reward immediately after the delivery of the cargo. To enable this feature and disable the previous principle, you need to set True in the configuration file.

Thanks for the idea @irate

Contact me if you have any questions.

1 Like

The permission from the author of the UI and the cerdits for it are at the top. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

This system looks amazing :fire: Kudos !

1 Like

I bought this script and itโ€™s cool ! Fast support on all issues, and excellent functionality :exploding_head:

1 Like

Thanks for the review <3

1 Like

this is not true. i know the author and this is shadow rp :wink:

2 Likes

Mark the topic if you think itโ€™s relevant :slight_smile:

Nice Job

1 Like

Hello, I would like to know, if itโ€™s a job or we only have access if we have the job, or everyone can do it even without a job? Can we do it with several people? For example: A player starts a delivery, another player, can throw too?

1 Like

Can I load my own items?

1 Like

Job is a configurable parameter in the configuration file. If you want, you can turn on the requirement of a certain job to start, or you can turn it off and everyone can work on the track. Yes, people can start work at the same time, with the only difference, they will not be able to take the same routes. :articulated_lorry:

Yes you can :truck:

Can I put my belongings in the carโ€™s inventory and then deliver the mission?

1 Like

Yes, you have two types of deliveries, on your own track and the server track (which will spawn the resource).All this can be configured in the configuration file.

Hi friend respect for you sure , but why you sell it on Tebex - assets itโ€™s not encrypted once we buy your script - anyone who gives access to our database can steal our script :frowning: