🤖 [PAID][Props] Kaws toy collection | Various props | Ability to use with animations | Burevestnik

kaws

I welcome you CFX community!

Today I present you a kaws toy collection thanks to which you diversify the gameplay on your server! I’m sure you and your players will love it!

You can easily spawn a prop through a script or place it on the map using CodeWalker!

Screenshots:

Note: The script is partly encrypted using FiveM Escrow

What features does the kaws toy collection include:

• These props work on all systems!
  • The ability to edit the props texture!
  • Configuration file for using props with animation! (Required Burevestnik animations system or something similar)
  • Of course support, I’m ready to help you edit this kaws toy collection !

:shopping_cart: You can get that resource in my Tebex.

TOP SALES

qs3 hudsystem-min bpLogo

You may also be interested in my other resources:

crate Anomaly zones img animsystem

bpLogo hudsystem-min OrangeSystem

barsystem storev2 qs3

dialSystem speedcam_img lockpick

train LicensePlate pop

6q6g5y as mg

ars imgonline-com-ua-Resize-4bDn2Cj3ozUrAixF mwpLG8T - Imgur

e5f6ad277b5836eb5fa4db2b8207c3e46beb8362 imgonline-com-ua-Resize-czg8px7HwUHn My project (1)

My project (5) My project kaws

My project (6) a bgk

bg bg st11

Code accessible Yes
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
6 Likes

The price has been reduced :shopping_cart:

Be cool to have a script that the toys was a item and when you drag to use , you are holding the toy.

Hello! This is just a prop and you can use it in your resources as you want, it also has a config for our animation system. :blush:

so are you able to actually hold these when “used”? is it a physical thing you can walk around with?

This is prop. If you want to hold it as shown in the screenshots, you will need a third-party resource that can call objects. For example: :performing_arts:Animation menu V2