๐Ÿ”“ [PAID] [Standalone][ESX][QBCore] Uncharted lockpick minigame | UI | Burevestnik

lockpick

I welcome you CFX community!

I present to you a minimalistic lockpicking minigame that repeats the original lockpicking minigame from the Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, which you and your players will be delighted with!

This is a minigame for speed and attentiveness, you have to go through all the stages in a set amount of time to open the lock. But itโ€™s not so easy, you have to enter the cursor over the lock and notice the indicators in time that will tell you where you need to stop and hold.

Demonstration of the system:

Preview: click

Screenshots

Example of a configuration file:

Configuration files
-- /* 
-- โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—
-- โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•šโ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•
-- โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•ฆโ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•โ•โ–‘
-- โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘
-- โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•ฆโ•โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—
-- โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•šโ•โ•โ•šโ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•*/

Config = {}

--The ability to embed your own exports to hide the hud
Config.useHudOffOnEvents = true
function hudOnEvent()
    DisplayRadar(true)
    --exports.Burevestnik_hud:Burevestnik_hud_on() -- Uncomment if you use Burevestnik_HUD system (https://burevestnik.tebex.io/package/5371893)
end
function hudOffEvent()
   DisplayRadar(false)
   --exports.Burevestnik_hud:Burevestnik_hud_off() -- Uncomment if you use Burevestnik_HUD system (https://burevestnik.tebex.io/package/5371893)
end

--The time in which the player must complete the mini game
Config.countdown = 30000 --30 sec in ms.

--Translation config
Config.Translation = {
	['translationText1'] = 'Find the position and hold<br>You have 30 seconds to open the lock',
}

--Exports
--exports.Burevestnik_lockpick:Burevestnik_lockpick_minigame_start()  --Export to start
--exports.Burevestnik_lockpick:Burevestnik_lockpick_minigame_stop()  --Export to close

Optimization (The script consumes):

0.00 ms in a quiet state.

0.00 ms in an active state.

What does this minigame include:

• This system works on all versions of ESX, QBCore, as well as STANDALONE!
  • Beautiful user interface!
  • Easy to use via export!
  • The ability to integrate with any system!
  • Of course support, Iโ€™m ready to help you!

:shopping_cart: [OPEN SOURCE] You can get that resource in my Tebex .

:shopping_cart: [ESCROW] You can get that resource in my Tebex .

TOP SALES

qs3 hudsystem-min bpLogo

You may also be interested in my other resources:

crate Anomaly zones img animsystem

bpLogo hudsystem-min OrangeSystem

barsystem storev2 qs3

dialSystem speedcam_img lockpick

train LicensePlate pop

6q6g5y as mg

ars imgonline-com-ua-Resize-4bDn2Cj3ozUrAixF mwpLG8T - Imgur

e5f6ad277b5836eb5fa4db2b8207c3e46beb8362 imgonline-com-ua-Resize-czg8px7HwUHn My project (1)

My project (5) My project kaws

My project (6) a bgk

bg bg st11

Code accessible Open source: Yes \ Escrow: No - Available only: UI
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) 300
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
2 Likes

Love the design, very cool work!

1 Like

https://codepen.io/pfndesign/pen/RwrOyrw a few changes would be nice :smiley:

2 Likes

I knew that i have seen this somewhere lol

2 Likes

Of course, resources with codepen use the MIT license.)

I hope you enjoyed the implementation. :blush:

Nice ui! Gonna try this out when I work on my future scripts!

1 Like

Does your script lock every npcs car or you need an other script to do that?

1 Like

Hello ! This script blocks all parked NPC vehicles.

Update 1.1.0 :unlock:

• The Readme file contains instructions for implementing the resource in qb-vehiclekeys and bb-garages.

Contact me if you have any questions.

Update 1.2.0 of all versions

• Added export to check the hacking status.
  • Improved code.
  • Minor mistakes.

:mega: Contact me if you have any questions.

Update 1.2.1 of all versions

• Fixed a bug that caused ajax to send a warning when launching a resource.

nice ui, fast support, perfect script

1 Like

Thanks you for the review :purple_heart:

Update 1.3.0 of all versions

• Added a feature that now every lockpicking is unique.
  • Outdated functions have been removed.
  • Added configuration file.
  • Updated the ReadMe file.

Update 1.4.0 of all versions

• The configuration file has been completely redesigned.
  • Added the ability to set a certain time for which the player must complete the mini-game.
  • Added the ability to translate.
  • Added the ability to hide the hud during lockpicking.
  • Updated the ReadMe file.
An example of using a resource:
RegisterCommand('minigame', function()
    local status = exports.Burevestnik_lockpick:Burevestnik_lockpick_minigame_start()
    print(status)
end)

Edit: Uploaded the newest version and looks like it has been fixed and adjusted in one export function. Will test this evening.