๐Ÿš— [PAID] [Standalone][ESX][QBCore] License plate change system - Different types of plates | Saving to the DB | UI | Burevestnik

lpcs

I welcome you CFX community!

Today I present you a license plate change system, thanks to which you can diversify the gameplay on your server! Iโ€™m sure you and your players will love it!

This system includes a nice user interface that displays the options for changing the license plate, as well as the price for changing it. You can select the desired option and click the buy button, after purchase your license plate will change depending on the selected option and save the result to the database*.

Demonstration of the system:

Screenshots:

Optimization (The script consumes):

0.00 ms in a quiet state.

0.02 ms in an active state.

What features does the license plates system include:

• This system works on all versions of ESX, QBCore, as well as STANDALONE!

• A handy configuration file so you can translate into your own language!

• You can change the number generation at will!

• You can change the registration price!

• The ability to charge money for registration (Only for ESX)!

• There are 3 preset license plate registration locations, but you can add more if you want!

• Saves to the database (Only for ESX)!

• You can completely change the user interface at will!

• Of course support, Iโ€™m ready to help you edit this license plates system !

:shopping_cart: [OPEN SOURCE] You can get that resource in my Tebex .

:shopping_cart: [ESCROW] You can get that resource in my Tebex .

TOP SALES

qs3 hudsystem-min bpLogo

You may also be interested in my other resources:

crate Anomaly zones img animsystem

bpLogo hudsystem-min OrangeSystem

barsystem storev2 qs3

dialSystem speedcam_img lockpick

train LicensePlate pop

6q6g5y as mg

ars imgonline-com-ua-Resize-4bDn2Cj3ozUrAixF mwpLG8T - Imgur

e5f6ad277b5836eb5fa4db2b8207c3e46beb8362 imgonline-com-ua-Resize-czg8px7HwUHn My project (1)

My project (5) My project kaws

My project (6) a bgk

bg bg st11

Code accessible Open source: Yes \ Escrow: No - Available only: config, ui
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) ~1000
Requirements Standalone/ESX/QBCore
Support Yes
5 Likes

A wonderful release :exploding_head:

1 Like

The credit for my friend is at the top

2 Likes

I want something like this, but where the license plate is an actual item you purchase and then can โ€œuseโ€ on the vehicle to change the plate

1 Like

Unfortunately, this system does not provide this function, because it was originally conceived by me as a number for one car without the possibility of transferring it to another car :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Horibleโ€ฆ

No money check Ui has some huge buggs (erros) like chosing an Option will charge the Playerโ€ฆ

1 Like

Promising but than disappointing release.
Any kind of tests done? Trying to update the SQL vehicle table with the new plate in WHERE clause, checking if changer has money but even if not changing plate cause itโ€™s not a check before change, just running at the same time.
Plus adding random empty spaces to short plates so that sql fails.

Looked so good but right now waste of money

1 Like

I am sorry that you are facing such a problem. :pensive:
A new version correcting errors with money withdrawal has been sent to you on Tebex.
To get quick support, write directly to me in Discord. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes I did not mean it must be an item so you can remove it and put it on another vehicle. I just meant it could be an item you buy then once you install it on a car, the item is gone because it is installed on that vehicle. None the less, thank you for your response!

1 Like

I will consider adding this in the next update. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Update 1.2.0 of all versions :mechanic:

• Fixed a bug that caused the plates to not always change.
  • Code improvement.

Contact me if you have any questions.

1 Like

So , we have a licence plate script atm , but has issues with it, so we are looking for a new one that works without the issues belowโ€ฆ

So my question is we use ox inventory and when changing licence plate if something is stored in the trunk or glovebox its gets removed or duped the items in glovebox or truck , also when getting out the garage when a custom licence plate done , every so often no matter what is added into the glove box or trunk gets removed every now and then due to the custom plate?

Has your script be tested for the above and does it work without the issues above?

1 Like

Hello, the system has been tested on esx_inventory and Chezza inventories and no similar errors have been noticed. There have also been no reports of a similar problem from customers. :man_mage:

Ok can this be locked down to a job , so only some people can change plate names on peoples vehicles?

1 Like

At the moment, license plates can be changed by all players. But I will be happy to help you if you have any questions.

Update 1.2.1 of all versions

• Fixed an error in the database when in some cases the table with the number was not updated.
  • The resource has been moved to Fivem Assets.
  • Minor mistakes.

:mega: Contact me if you have any questions.

Very fast support.
Beautiful UI.
I love it <3

1 Like

Thank you! :heart:

Update 1.2.2 of all versions

• Fixed a bug where a space was placed in the license plates, which led to errors in some garage systems.
  • Improved UI responsiveness.

:mega: Contact me if you have any questions.

After changing the license plate, it reminds me that I donโ€™t have this car

1 Like