flap_mp3 by Flap Development

• Features

• simple to use
    • original music player
    • music player is item
    • it is not neither obfuscated or IP locked
    • all updates are free after purchase
    • listen to your favorite music!
    • upgrade your roleplay with some music vibes!
  • Price → 7€ + taxes

Update v 1.0.1
- Now you can set in config whether you want the music to hear about the player in the area

Preview

Video

Tebex

MP3 player | tebex
Flap Development | tebex

Dependencies

es_extended
xSound

Our others releases

[ESX[ strin_jobform - #21 by rafaelfaria1323

[PAID, ESX] strin_pdradar

[ESX / ES] Simple PM System

[Release] [ESX] yrp_scoreboard - easy to use and clear design

[FREE] [RELEASE] [ESX] yrp_drugs - simple and clean NUI

Yrp_winemaker ( vigneronjob ) - simple and clean NUI

[Release] [ESX] yrp_hud - clear, simple to use and has indicators of food and drink

1 Like

Bruh 7 Euro xD

Here is Free and better!

1 Like

So use a boombox. I’m not forcing you to use this script. But I wouldn’t say it’s better :smiley:

1 Like

This will share with other players also?

2 Likes

ya whats this like with other players? and resource draw on CPU? idle/running?

1 Like

Now I’m going to make the others hear. At the moment, it looks like this
Snímek obrazovky (1301)

The update comes out tomorrow. In the config you will be able to set whether you want only the player to hear it, or even the players in the vicinity

Will definitely be looking in to purchasing this with these changes.

1 Like

Okay, like I wrote. There will be an update in the morning

Theres legit a same script as this just a different hud?! Scam…

No point its free and just changed hud… :rofl:

Ehmm no ? This script works over xsound

Besides, the buyer sees the source code. So if it was a copier, I’d get a big enough hate :smiley:

Don’t know why are you hating on this. The boombox doesn’t work very well, you leave music stops playing and it won’t turn on again. You are not in the area when the music starts you can’t hear anything even if you come again close to it. It’s really buggy and didn’t work at all on our server. Don’t know how this is performing but because it’s using xSound I think that it will be much much much better. Also, the NUI is nice. If you don’t like or don’t want the script then don’t buy it. It’s that easy.

2 Likes

Can you use it inside the car ?

1 Like

yes :smile:

Update v1.0.1
Now you can set in config whether you want the music to hear about the player in the area

Never received my order because you want people to join your discord that doesn’t exist to get the download link

in category “about us” on tebex

dude ive been looking for this script for months. its literally exactly what i want, i even purchased the script in the hopes that i could convert to qbcore as it says its editable, but i cant get it to work, is there any way it could be converted to qbcore?