[RELEASE] Youtube BOOMBOX

Here a simple radio system allows you to play YouTube sound, Some music are not working due to Youtube Video limitation on embedded player, but almost all sound is working perfectly, you can edit this script but if you release it link the original tread.

This script has to be worked on to work perfectly but almost everything is working, If someone leaves the zone where the sound is playing, and comes back in the zone, he will have to wait for someone to put another music, it’s up to you to modify the script to make it work better, but if you edit the script you’ll have to release your version and link this post

DEMO

Original language is french but easy to modify

Installation link : GitHub - gta-rest-in-peace/esx_hifi: Get some music in your party

29 Likes

Are you planning to post a stand alone or vrp version.

1 Like

@andrey_Andreycho No, sorry

got like 50000 warnings for a native

1 Like

Did you touch anything ?

same for me

i got the same warning, did’t touch anything

WARNING: NON-EXISTENT NATIVE 9cd27b0045628463

1 Like

Can this work for youtube playlists or just single videos?

Single video only

I’m gonna check this tomorrow

Good :+1:

same issue for me in the console… the server dont start… i get this kind of message

Creating script environments for esx_hifi

Failed to create environment, hresult 80070002GlobalError: Failed to create environment, hresult 80070002

Stacktrace:

/proc/self/maps:

Just wait untill tomorrow

1 Like

Can you tell me if it’s fixed now with the last version ?

the server start… so i try it :slight_smile: now the fatal error disapear :slight_smile:

Work great now, Nice script :slight_smile: i think a version with mp3 player can be really great too for a large choice of song

NICE WORK

@ginolei There’s a localisation pull request ready for you on Github

Thank you mate, :slight_smile: !

why there is a black line on upper left conner?