[PAID] kap_musicplayer

Price : € 7 ( taxes excluded )
Have you ever dreamed of having a musicplayer to play some youtube music in the game ?
Now you can with kap_musicplayer

Features
  • Easy to use!
  • After purchase, every update is free!
  • No IP lock or obfuscation
  • Draggable NUI
  • You can listen to your favorite music
  • You can adjust volume on musicplayer ( + or - )
Tebex

kap_musicplayer on tebex

Dependencies

ESX ( it don’t depend on version of you are using, but i recommend to use 1.2 )
xSound

Preview

Click on me :smiley:

Update 1.1
Now you can listen with your friends. Configable in config.lua.

3 Likes

Very good release bro, congratulations.

1 Like

It was an insta-buy until ESX. Possible to get a standalone?

based on what i see it uses esx to make the item usable so you can make it usable for your framework if you know how to add items.

how does it work if you put the music on a car ??

btw it looks just the same as this [PAID, ESX] yrp_mp3

It’s similiar to it, but not same. My musicplayer have different style NUI, different volume solution, draggable NUI and other things. But we are using same API (xSound).

This is almost a identical copy of a script from our store. :smiley:

Features are changed only a bit,
Using the same style of writing,
Same dependencies,
Literally almost identical order too :rofl: .

This has to be a joke. This looks like yrp_mp3 twin.
I would love some staff to check on source of this script.

(If you wrote this script by yourself, it still doesn’t change the fact that this is a script that is almost identical to other script already published on this forum)

3 Likes

perfect now can you answer my question how would it work in a car? does the sound gets attach to a player if he moves?

1 Like

Using same API isn’t bad and features like playing music or start/stop music isn’t copying. If it were, the xRadio from rcore would also be an “identical copy”. On this forum isn’t forbidden to style how can u like your NUI and then sell it.
I have different image of MP3, different volume solution, different structure of NUI.

Musicplayer is not just your idea, but i respect you as developer.

Thanks and next time try better @Strino ;).

1 Like

The music now playing locally, so only player that start the music can hear it. Anyway you can start music in car and you will hear it.
But in future, there will be update to listen with friends and getting rig of the start / stop music and move it on MP3 image.

1 Like

well without that i dont think people will be interested on the script since the main idea of a mp3 music player is to listen to it with your friends not just you…

I will update it. ( like today or tomorrow )

I think his script has alot of potential, and if you go with that mentality that ‘‘ohh it looks like and it’s the same as that’’ then other electric cars should not exist because we have Tesla ones.

1 Like

Update 1.1
Now you can listen with your friends. Configable in config.lua.

Please send a copy to moderators group for approval