[ESX[ strin_jobform

Steam Name is displayed on the footer of discord message - you can see it in the showcase image

Reminds me of the Police application recently posted on here, This is a great idea forcing people to use all in-game abelites to Roleplay! Very much appreciated buddy, Hope to see more from you!

1 Like

Thank you very much. This script is great, because of one simple reason and that is its configuration. You can create form in a 2 minutes for any job you want.

This forms are so cool, I just seem to have somekind of bug, after 1 time use it dissappear until restart of script

I think i know the reason, why it happened. I will post an update soon.

1 Like

hi i have problem in client.lua theres some error…

Send a screenshot of errors.

I’m getting this error currently when trying to open the form.

Update was released on github - It should fix all known bugs - update.

For me im stuck with the mouse screen.
i can either press send or cancel nothing happens the nui closes and the mouse is there.
need ot reconnect then.

That is weird, any errors in F8? NUI / script errors?

same here i send the form but get stuck on the screen i have to restart fivem , no error in console or f8 using extendedmode

New update for better optimalization / bug fixes / easier configuration is now up on github!

Not working for me :frowning:

same here i send the form but get stuck on the screen i have to restart fivem , no error in console or f8 webhook not working to

So i have a error in line 93 of client.lua “attempt to index a nil value (local ‘info’)” someone have the fix for this?

Change the folder name to ‘strin_jobform’ without the ’ '. Had the same problem it fixed it.

OP request