[Paid] Dotsoft Trucking Simulator [QBCore]

Trucking Simulator

This resource enhances the roleplay quality by allowing the players to take trucking jobs. It comes packed with a bunch of features and more will be added in the upcoming weeks. The resource utilizes qb-menu and qb-target in order to keep everything simple for the players.

Features

• Utilizes qb-target and qb-menu.
  • Quick Jobs (The company provides you with a truck).
  • Freights (Need to bring your own truck).
  • Add as many jobs as you want.
  • Assign different trucks or trailers to each job (Supports custom models too).
  • Set max amount of jobs you want to appear on the menu.
  • Payment varies on distance.

Coming Soon

• Experience System
  • Special Cargo
  • ESX Version

Requirements

• qb-target
  • qb-menu
  • qb-core

Showcase Sorry for the poor edit, will be making a new one.

Dotsoft

All our resources are maintained and updated regularly. We appreciate all feedback and do our best to deliver quality resources. Most of our paid resources are escrow encrypted but everything can still be easily configurable through the config files.

Subscribe

Take a look at our latest offering: the All-In-One Monthly package. With this subscription, you can pay on a monthly basis and unlock full access to all our resources for both ESX and QBCore.

Tebex: View!
Price: 11.90 GBP (Tax Included)

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 700
Requirements qb-core / qb-menu / qb-target
Support Yes

Other Resources

2 Likes

In case you wanna check out other resources that we’ve made.

• Fixed an issue where the spawner would spawn too many peds.

Please make it ESX and 1.2 ready :slight_smile:

Working on it! :smile:

Any updates on the ESX one?

Haven’t had the time to finish it yet unfortunately but It shouldn’t take that long

1 Like

Good Day

getting the following error on Freight jobs, Files are encrypted on client and server side so cant even try and fix it

Script Error: ? -1 attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

Hey @Codexza ,

We kindly request your attention to download the latest update of the trucking resource from your keymaster. We are pleased to inform you that the previously identified issues have been successfully resolved.

Without having access to the code, on the next update please add in the config the ability to remove one of the options from the trucking menu (I’d like to remove quick routes since the truck isn’t working), and the ability to change the blip icon, color, or even remove if not wanted.

Thank you! If you could get that truck to work once spawned the quick trips would be a good addition.

Hey, sorry I haven’t noticed this, feel free to DM me and I’ll do my best to solve the issue you are facing.