Experienced Developer - Looking for work!

My name’s Jason, I’ve been working on FiveM servers for quite a while now, and made a couple of resources as well. I can work alongside a team or solo it depending on what needs to be done.

The services I offer.

• Server Development
  • Resource Development
  • Web Design
  • Discord Bot
  • Etc…

I have experience in different programming languages and frameworks such as Js, Lua, Go, Etc.

Previous Works

If you want to see more, feel free to check out my GitHub.

Contact Info

Discord: jasontheman

6 Likes

bump!

Hello Jvson03, are you still looking for developer work for a GTA FiveM server running the QBCore framework? I am about to head off to bed but I came across your message here. If you are available and willing to talk please throw me a DM - Challenger#0638

I will keep this thread up and will have a look tomorrow to see if you respond or send me a DM.

Sent a Friend Request

Hey buddy, I just shot you a friend request. I’m recruiting for a big project.

Replied! :grinning:

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

sent ya a friend request :slight_smile:

bump!

I hope you are well. I am a UK server owner of ALRP “Alternate Life Roleplay” We are a established server which has been around for nearly 3 years now.

As life gets busier I am looking to take on a singular Developer/Team of two to join the community. I am looking for the following:

The Perfect Candidate:

• English speaking, including competency, both okay to follow a list of requirements but also someone who is self motivated and can use initiative to drive development.
  • A developer who can handle all aspects of FiveM development from core to custom script writing and anything in between.
  • Great communication skills and must be able to break down complex development ideas to end users to understand and support.
  • Honesty, loyalty and commitment.

Information on the position

• I am the sole developer of the project, you would join alongside me to upkeep, maintain and expand the servers development plan.
  • Daily updates with the Staff team to outline and issues ongoing and keep the Trello up to date and keeping the Staff team informed about development changes around the city.
  • The positions is a a 50/50 mix.
    50% of the time will be spent fixing known issues, finding workarounds and maintaing/updating the server infrastructure and backend.
    50% of the time is spent working on new updates and content.

The currently estimated time requirement is roughly 10-15hours per week. However this is variable and can be altered depending on availability.

If this in matches what you are looking for. Please reach out.
Discord = Kofita#6969 (Preferred contact)

bump!