[MLO] Willies Supermarket [Paleto Bay]

wsm

Willies Supermarket
A complete redesign for willies supermarket brand, exterior and interior, the package includes a backroom leading to a warehouse and an office on the first floor (elevator) as well.

Features

• A new modern design for the exterior building.
  • Custom carts in the exterior (scattered around & in cart corrals as well) with the new willies brand on them.
  • Supermarket interior with a variety of products , x2 checkout spots and scanners in the entrance.
  • Backroom for staff members.
  • Office room for CEO (access via elevator)
  • Warehouse
Screenshots

Showcase video: YouTube

Tebex: Click here

Code is accessible N/A
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements GameBuild 2060(min)
Support Yes
4 Likes

Other Resources

2 Likes

can i get a total file size of this mlo??

I made myself a MLO via 3DS Max and its looking perfectly fit into codewalker but for somehow Its not showing up in Fivem

in codewalker make sure you regenerate the manifest and calculate flags and extents

1 Like

Hello mate I regneratet a new manifest and I calculatet flags and extends its looking good if I just reload the ymap but If I put it to stream on Fivem on my Server its not showing up maybe you can take a look over it and claim some paypal money for your help?

Approximately 26Mb

Update

• Bug Fixes

Its awesome. Well made, no bugs! Unlike many maps that come from even the most largest/well known mappers in FiveM. Looking forward to seeing more.

2 Likes

Looks great, good job!

2 Likes

Showcase video added.