[Paid] Advanced Cooking Simulator [ESX] [QBCore]

Advanced Cooking Simulator

This resource enhances the roleplay quality by allowing players to buy ingredients and cook different recipes. It comes packed with a bunch of features and there is still so much to be added. The resource utilizes qTarget /qb-target and rProgress. For any of you who don’t feel like buying this resource and don’t mind the poor performance, you could also look into the free cooking resource that we released a while ago (Only supports stoves, toasters, and microwaves).

Features

• Utilizes qTarget/qb-target and rProgress.
  • Plenty of Recipes.
  • Ingredients.
  • Functional Stoves.
  • Functional Toasters.
  • Functional Microwaves.
  • Functional Coffee Machines.
  • Functional Food Processors.
  • Functional Fruit Juicers.
  • Functional Griddles.
  • Functional Fryers.
  • Functional BBQ.

More features coming soon…

Requirements

Showcase

Subscribe

Take a look at our latest offering: the All-In-One Monthly package. With this subscription, you can pay on a monthly basis and unlock full access to all our resources for both ESX and QBCore.

DotSoft

All our resources are maintained and updated regularly. We appreciate all feedback and do our best to deliver quality resources. Most of our paid resources are escrow encrypted but everything can still be easily configurable through the config files.

Tebex: View!

Other Resources

6 Likes

do you have a preview?

Not up yet

Oooh any plan to get this to QB?

Not yet due to me having bad frames when recording. Will try to get one done ASAP.

Will be done in a few days!

You’ll get my money then haha great work!

1 Like

can multiple restaurants be setup with this? I mean, with no preview, we really need a more detailed account of how this can be used and where.

Here is an example on the toasters. The resource makes every toaster object near you functional, if you have the necessary ingredients you can open the menu using qTarget and cook recipes. You can add more recipes in the config file. This resource would be perfect for restaurants, houses, anything that involves cooking really!

So to answer your question, every MLO or Interior that has the objects in it can be used for cooking. In my server I use my furnishing system as well in order to allow the players to purchase the appliances.

I’m sorry for taking so long on the preview but I had to format my pc yesterday and I’m going through the torture of downloading GTA V again.

Thanks a lot! :smile:

Is it possible for us to add objects in a config? For example, say I have a custom stove prop, can I add the hash for that prop to the list of stoves?

Also, since it does say ESX, I’m assuming it’s intended for jobs. Can I have multiple jobs? I have multiple restaurants that are separate jobs.

I’m sorry for all the questions. I just think would make this script that much better if someone from one job can’t go into a restaurant they don’t work for and use their cooking stuff. Only the stuff that their job has. For example, someone working for Burgershot shouldn’t be able to go into Cluckin’ Bell and use the stoves.

The resource is not intended for jobs, as the main purpose of this resource is to allow players to cook recipes in their houses. As for adding objects, it is not in the config file, but if needed we can assist you with it.

Out of curiosity then, why framework versions?

It was originally made for my server, and the weight checks, etc, are using ESX.

1 Like

I am currently using ESX 1.1 i have installed all dependencies and tested both MLO and regular spawned home additions. Nothing is currently working for me. Advanced Cooking recorded with Medal.tv

Unfortunately the resource does not work on ESX 1.1, you would have to update your ESX version.

If necessary I can issue a refund, feel free to let me know :grinning:

Hell no, I like the idea of the script that’s why I got it. It might be good to put up a warning for us 1.1 users though. Thank you for the support!:grinning:

still no showcase?!

Will be ready in a few days!